Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CSP and the like  (Read 857 times)
Kitikira
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 18, 2011, 04:23:07 PM »

(Deleted Old Topic because it came out... broken)
Hello, I'm trying to replace the CSP, CBP, Character Icon, and Results Screen Image of Link. Currently I've been having no issues, as I have found the location of Link's CSP in the Common5.pac. Having replaced that and loading SSBB, it works. Now that I have done that, I moved on to trying to get the others changed.
Now here is where I come into trouble. Having looks around through Common5.pac, I noticed that there are certain parts where objects seemed to be duplicated, such as two different locations in which character Icons are found. I'm having a hard time figuring out what items are where, and would like some help from someone experienced in where to find Link's CBP, Character Icon, and Results Screen Image.

Edit: Also, just a quick question, has anyone yet created a way to convert back to .mdl0? Last time I was online commonly here was december.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:51:26 PM by Kitikira » Logged

TokoyamiTheDark
Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 01:08:06 PM »

It's simple ;

Menu CSPs : open BrawlBox, expand the 'sc_selcharacter_en', go to 'char_bust_tex_lz77' and you'll se a bunch of BRRES files. Link's Menu CSPs are in 'MiscData(2)'. Just right click on one, replace it by the image you want, save, and voila!

Thumbnails Menu CSPs: They are found in the 'MiscData(70)'. However, you can only use 1 image for each character, so choose wisely or put your favourite one.

Stock Lives CSPs : They are found in the 'MiscData(90)'

Have fun now editing CSPs!
    NOTE : The folder MUST be called 'system' and placed in the 'pf' folder.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: