Missing Files for the NTSC-U partiton

Started by Sirkura, September 19, 2011, 12:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LordNOaH on June 25, 2012, 05:25:37 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/AZRp61RZfT

This should have those. I've pestered vyse and co to add this to the resources page, but alas...
Oh dude, thank you so much! It has them all!

Although, there's something that's been buggin' me. What is "410" supposed to be? When I open it, all the textures are blank. Is it an unused character space or something?

Again, thanks for posting that dropbox link.

Woah, thanks. I added that Dropbox link to my favorates.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

DropBox link disabled. so i'll remove it. if someone has another partition back up i'll update the post.

Thanks
Sirks~

Why can't I find the model files for Mushroomy Kingdom's blocks?!? I've searched everywhere and I can't find them (They're not in the stage's pac files...).

Hopefully, this thread has the answers (I tried the Stage Help board... no luck there.).

New Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l1yl0rypyi1r02c/AABp23UGs_8jtTj6LHHke3P8a?dl=0&m=
If the resources page could get updated with that, that'd be cool.

Why is this stickied?? The OP has no links or files in it, and even if the dropbox link was down for a bit, the mirror works...


Cant find the Smash Ball folder in item.
This is my sig. If I try to make it anything else I might get banned ;)