Nanobud's CSP House: Good Bye CSPs

Started by nanobuds, September 29, 2011, 10:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

First Pose?

Ike
6 (16.2%)
Charizard
6 (16.2%)
Wolf
8 (21.6%)
Sonic
14 (37.8%)
Falco
2 (5.4%)
ROB
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: -Not A Allowed Name- on January 18, 2012, 03:34:51 PMSo yeah i have a request :D can you make a full portrait for roy? i want it so i can put it in the opening :P like marth pose:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hey nano can i request some marth requests in that pose?? 2 at a time of course but i have 8 ill end up requesting if its ok :(

January 19, 2012, 09:34:01 PM #301 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:46:52 PM by Nanobuds
well youre asking for perfect poses... i dont do perfect poses yet.

Quote from: Missing Pervy on January 19, 2012, 06:10:00 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?qv8lhpqp3v4sa1j :happy:
u want all of them?


Oh...sorry i'll just delete the post then  :-[...(my bad  :>.>palm:  :oshi:  *facepalm*)
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can you make a Shadow pose PLZ?  :-\
I want it so i can put it in the opening :)

Any pose is fin just as long as theres one facing side ways and back :laugh:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


Quote from: TheMTorres29 on January 20, 2012, 01:48:10 AM
Can you make a Shadow pose PLZ?  :-\
I want it so i can put it in the opening :)

Any pose is fin just as long as theres one facing side ways and back :laugh:

mm ok but you will need to resize it so it works with the opening scene

thats alright
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

If I sent you a posed model, would you make a CSP from it?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Nano kind of made me come back to CSP's...
So I'm back with a new Pose.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Missing Pervy on January 20, 2012, 11:52:09 PM
If I sent you a posed model, would you make a CSP from it?
yes

very busy this week so idk if i can get to and requests

okay, so heres my future plan for CSPs.

I will only accept and make CSPs on weekends. Some weekends i may not get to requests, but i'll do them the next weekend.

during the school week, this thread will be locked so i dont get flooded with requests.

Quote from: Carnage on January 21, 2012, 01:02:15 AM
nano i have 2 requests
SM64 bowser
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24631

jolteon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24725

both csp and BP if possible

I already did those. Check out my "I take all requests!" thread. They're not as good as Nano's but they're okay...