Nanobud's CSP House: Good Bye CSPs

Started by nanobuds, September 29, 2011, 10:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

First Pose?

Ike
6 (16.2%)
Charizard
6 (16.2%)
Wolf
8 (21.6%)
Sonic
14 (37.8%)
Falco
2 (5.4%)
ROB
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

that's fine anyone pose u choose will be fine as I said I'm not picky at all.

October 05, 2011, 01:44:37 PM #61 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 01:46:14 PM by slayermarth101
Your corrupt cloud v2 in ike pose.

Quote from: nova9 on October 05, 2011, 11:28:16 AM
can you please do one of your perfect pose css image of the belmonth marth
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Type=%Stage%#Page=1&Order=DownloadsDESC&Type=Character%Marth%

broken link.


Corrupt Cloud:


i plan to make a pose just for cloud soon, so he will be remade eventually



ill do a mega-giant-sexy-update of swag for a bunch hacks with all the poses this weekend.

Holy crap.
Why is Bulbasaur so big?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I see Ridley. :O

Could you possibly do some CSP's for the recolors as well? I would be ecstatic.

As for the quality of the CSPs, they look great. A few are a bit too dark in some spots, however. For example, Tyranitar's claws are hard to see and Rayquaza has a few dark spots.

But overall, good job!

October 06, 2011, 01:54:12 AM #66 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 02:13:32 AM by The Gh0st





Quote from: Segtendo on October 06, 2011, 01:52:22 AM
Holy crap.
Why is Bulbasaur so big?

psh whatchu talking about :P

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 06, 2011, 01:53:47 AM
I see Ridley. :O

Could you possibly do some CSP's for the recolors as well? I would be ecstatic.

As for the quality of the CSPs, they look great. A few are a bit too dark in some spots, however. For example, Tyranitar's claws are hard to see and Rayquaza has a few dark spots.

But overall, good job!

im still working on fixing shadows. but thanks!! :)

I saw Gigasaur.
I'm a ninja :ninja'd:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





whenu say CSS image.. do u mean CSS icon as well as a CSP?

just the csp Please and the in game portrait for belmonth marth if that's cool.

October 06, 2011, 08:11:25 PM #74 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:34:03 PM by slayermarth101