Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?
Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you

Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48]
Author Topic: Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]  (Read 222466 times)
Spex130
Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #705 on: March 16, 2013, 03:54:36 PM »

hey there. it's been awhile hasn't it?

so i've been working on some brawl hack projects.. a lot actually. too many that it can kinda be intimidating whenever i think about working on a hack. so i thought to break away from those for a moment, to work on something a little less test-consuming (which turned out to take nearly the same amount of testing anyway) and then hoping it "snowballs" my drive into finishing my other stuff.

a preview of what i got almost ready for release..

probably something you weren't expecting or wanting, huh? i'm surprised this guy worked. it's nearly the same file size as Waffle's Olimar/Samus.

(this is a old screen by the way, he didn't even have his Metroids here. those other ones there are from StarWaffle's Olimar. ALL rigging is done, just playing with Materials now)

here is a .Gif of him. sadly, i don't know why it won't export in 60FPS..

this screen/model is also old.

Oh. Oh my.

Um. Want. Goodness me.

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #706 on: March 16, 2013, 07:30:30 PM »

thanks so much guys. i was actually going for Olimar (Olimas) in a Samus-like suit but Chibi Samus works too.

yea, i haven't posted much. i haven't forgotten about any of you though and it's niice to see that feeling is mutual! i got a few collaborations going on and yea, the one with Ninka is nearly complete (rigging is done, it's on the material and testing phase). i'm thinking of doing/finishing a collab hack in-between solo projects.

I hope you don't mind, but I updated your Megaman X import with spec maps and fixed normals.

I may release it tomorrow.
    awesome. i don't mind at all. hopefully there's a size mod in there too. i'll try him out tonight.

one last screen before release..

screen is dated but it shows what my favorite part of this was, messing with Metroids. there will be options of Regular Metroids changing to colored Metroids (when they go into "flower mode") or non-changing Metroids (colored or regular). also a few other surprises..!

the only thing bugging me about this is i can't figure out how to make the Olimar Orb go "cleanly" away, without making the Dolphin from the FSMASH and the Pikmin (from the result screen) tweaking out. and when i replace the Pikmin Ghost texture, all effect textures look "glitchy". so no Metroid ghosts for now. all attacks (like A air pikmin attacks) and everything work like they should though.

just a few more adjustments, new brawl vault screens, and he'll be ready for release.

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #707 on: March 16, 2013, 09:55:40 PM »

this looks amazing! the colored membrane on the metroids look so cool!

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #708 on: March 17, 2013, 02:19:14 AM »

released.  
    dam connection timing out.. takes a couple of tries to get somethin posted here.
    of course, it wouldn't be a hack of mine if the download wasn't absurd in size and you couldn't get lost in the download files. make sure to read that .txt file and, as always, report those bugs.

this looks amazing! the colored membrane on the metroids look so cool!
    you really gotta see it in motion. there's little details that will go unnoticed otherwise. for one, the Visor dims out when damaged and two, the Metroid's membranes and legs animate.

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #709 on: March 17, 2013, 01:13:26 PM »

Got my copy! This needs to be a series! Are you going to be doing any more like it?

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #710 on: March 18, 2013, 09:00:21 AM »

get two and keep one sealed. could be worth something someday. EXTRA FREE!

more of the brawl cast with their own specially designed "Olimar suit", big head, and Pikmin sounds pretty fun. i wasn't really planning on it but you already got a lot of the creative juices mixing.. i'll make another 2-3 other hacks before i do another one though. i don't want to flood my vault with them, at least not back-2-back.

next hack will be a collab that started before working with Ninka. Fire Emblem related, should be out this week.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #711 on: March 18, 2013, 09:44:19 AM »

i think you think i can think for you...
    just do whatever you feel like, even if the poll is ages old xD

Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48]
    Print
    Jump to: