Removing the name off of the Character Icons on the CSS

Started by Ohmnis, October 08, 2011, 04:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've been having a lot of trouble with the names lately so I tried deleting them from the file completely and got this as a result:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As you can see, from the picture, the grey area in the icons is what I'm having trouble with getting to go away. The names are no longer there but the boxes are still in the file somewhere.

How can I get rid of those completely?

As to my knowledge, the only way to do that is to modify the actual frames in common. I don't reccomend this.
How did I get here?


Come visit my website!
(Using adfly links for maintenance cost)
Main site:
http://adf.ly/3Pm90

Forums:
http://adf.ly/3Pm28

Easy but it's hard to explain...

You need to go on the sc_selcharacter.pac, at a place you can see the bones named 'Name' or something else, you got 25 bones. Rename all and on the preview model you scale to 0.

Quote from: KTH on October 08, 2011, 02:42:25 PM
Easy but it's hard to explain...

You need to go on the sc_selcharacter.pac, at a place you can see the bones named 'Name' or something else, you got 25 bones. Rename all and on the preview model you scale to 0.

The closest thing I got to was under: sc_selcharacter_en -> Misc. Data[30] -> 3D Models(NW4R) -> MenSelchrWselname_TopN.

Is that where I needed to go? Do I just rename all of the items inside of MenSelchrWselname_TopN?

I think it's named MenSelchrFace(letter)_TopN, and (I might be wrong on this) you'll have to modify the nameEA# bone.
Which one of these models brawl uses depends on how many icons is on the CSS.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus