SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

oh this sounds good. i hope this goes well for you all. Maybe i'll make it to page 10 if im lucky, wouldnt mind testing him out.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

yeah i hope you be one of the 3 first cuz you gave me awsome feedback last time!

I hope i will, cause I never am a tester. :(
Oh and SouthCraft, "A" attack ideas are on the way. :)

Quote from: ShadowClause23 on December 13, 2011, 05:27:30 PM
I hope i will, cause I never am a tester. :(
Oh and SouthCraft, "A" attack ideas are on the way. :)
Thank you

i think i am already a testers cuz i am alittle part of this project
after all im making the "B" attacks,SSj mode and if vegeta needs it: on-hit-cancel system but can maybe work on a other way or something else like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 13, 2011, 07:31:53 PM
i think i am already a testers cuz i am alittle part of this project
after all im making the "B" attacks,SSj mode and if vegeta needs it: on-hit-cancel system but can maybe work on a other way or something else like that
on-hit-cancel system i can take care of its easy. and sure you are tester you are a part of the project

Do you guys still need some moveset ideas or are you good with that?

Here's an idea for Vegeta. For his forward smash it could be a smaller version of the blast he uses to kill Jeice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AVA_SFDdq0

December 14, 2011, 03:59:04 AM #128 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 09:25:44 PM by TeinchiClause23
Quote from: Shadow101 on December 14, 2011, 03:15:45 AM
Here's an idea for Vegeta. For his forward smash it could be a smaller version of the blast he uses to kill Jeice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AVA_SFDdq0
Actually, I was thinking more like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QZG0FzqSn0w#t=292s
He uses this move alot in the series, but I do like your idea, I just don't think it should be a forward smash. :)

Quote from: Master Phoenix on December 14, 2011, 01:13:27 AM
Do you guys still need some moveset ideas or are you good with that?
shadowclause taking care of that

Oh, alright, I can't help in the PSA or textures sadly, so if you guys need any move ideas thats where I can help at.

Quote from: Master Phoenix on December 14, 2011, 12:02:59 PM
Oh, alright, I can't help in the PSA or textures sadly, so if you guys need any move ideas thats where I can help at.
ok


Quote from: -SGVenom- on December 14, 2011, 05:59:55 PM
come on ten
stop spamming :srs:

Southcraft, if its alright, could I pick the beta testers, instead of the ppl who post on page 10?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that would make things easier


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.