SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

i can porobly make a preview video for knux. so yeah... just letting ppl know
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Dark Pit on June 13, 2012, 04:51:59 PM
i can porobly make a preview video for knux. so yeah... just letting ppl know
not yet. Let me finish the A attacks completely first.

Cant wait to see how this will come out. :D And this one's over Jigglypuff right?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on June 13, 2012, 06:48:32 PM
Cant wait to see how this will come out. :D And this one's over Jigglypuff right?
yeah. Im working really hard on it, im trying to make knuckles be more popular with this PSA. He must not be forgetten :srs:

Lol thank you for that. :p It's about time someone turned their attention to this character. It's a potentially great character to use, but no one seems to care. So what A attacks do you need left before the preview?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on June 13, 2012, 06:59:56 PM
Lol thank you for that. :p It's about time someone turned their attention to this character. It's a potentially great character to use, but no one seems to care. So what A attacks do you need left before the preview?
air atts, AA combo, d tilt, s tilt and down smash. Most of them Are PSA work and won't take time.

is knuckles able to dig in your version?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

oh ok.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 13, 2012, 07:07:43 PM
is knuckles able to dig in your version?
yes its his down b. The Dig and FS is going to take longest i think. Since i want it perfect

lol well, his Glide, FS, and Dig are like his main thing. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

June 14, 2012, 07:54:04 PM #1270 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:57:05 PM by SouthCraft
Knuckles PSA Alpha Preview (A attacks) it will be up just wait a minute or two.

It's not bad. Some hitbox errors, i notice that some of them dont hit unless your right next to them. I think you should try using the Brust Sonic Run animation. I noticed Knuckles feet dissappearing and then reappearing during the run, and i know that has to do with his figure 8 style running.

Love the dash attack. :D

The forward Smash and the down smash i also thought were really good.

The up smash i thought was kinda odd since he uses his head... I actually like the Pikachu one where he spins around and uppercuts them. Even though it was kinda slow it was incredibly powerful.  But this is defintately something new.

the Side Tilt was good, but the hitboxes to me seemed kinda off, since it was really hard to hit Kirby.

The Up tilt is also good. but maybe just a tiny bit more knockback. Since he is suppose to be a powerful character.

The down tilt was cool. But maybe you should have him do a little jump and then he pounds the floor. Kinda something similar to how he does it in Sonic Heroes.

I think there are some problems to his Ball. idk it just seems weird for his jump and while he was on the ledge it appeared there too. so idk if your gonna fix it soon. XD just thought i'd point in out just in case.

All in all im so glad your gonna take up Knuckles. :D you're doing a great job on him already!


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on June 13, 2012, 04:05:52 PM
I might be wrong but I think it's from a show called "Kirby right back at ya!" ;).
I remeber that show, I haven't seen any episodes in like years, but I wasn't completely sure if he got it from one of that show's episodes, or if it was from something different, you've got to admet that it was super funny.
Quote from: MandoWolfe on June 15, 2012, 02:22:24 AM
It's not bad. Some hitbox errors, i notice that some of them dont hit unless your right next to them. I think you should try using the Brust Sonic Run animation. I noticed Knuckles feet dissappearing and then reappearing during the run, and i know that has to do with his figure 8 style running.

Love the dash attack. :D

The forward Smash and the down smash i also thought were really good.

The up smash i thought was kinda odd since he uses his head... I actually like the Pikachu one where he spins around and uppercuts them. Even though it was kinda slow it was incredibly powerful.  But this is defintately something new.

the Side Tilt was good, but the hitboxes to me seemed kinda off, since it was really hard to hit Kirby.

The Up tilt is also good. but maybe just a tiny bit more knockback. Since he is suppose to be a powerful character.

The down tilt was cool. But maybe you should have him do a little jump and then he pounds the floor. Kinda something similar to how he does it in Sonic Heroes.

I think there are some problems to his Ball. idk it just seems weird for his jump and while he was on the ledge it appeared there too. so idk if your gonna fix it soon. XD just thought i'd point in out just in case.

All in all im so glad your gonna take up Knuckles. :D you're doing a great job on him already!
Well it does say alpha, so he'll most likely fix it at some point. I think his main reason was to show how the animations were coming along, some of them were goos to me while others weren't, then again, I don't know anything about Knuckles attacks in other games and stuff, so I can't completely put my say in this. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well i already know this was an alpha. :p i was just trying to help him out from this point, maybe he could use these ideas and continue making this PSA better.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on June 15, 2012, 04:53:58 AM
Well i already know this was an alpha. :p i was just trying to help him out from this point, maybe he could use these ideas and continue making this PSA better.
Thats what feedback is :p btw i Think i know what to do before next preview.
AA combo animation revamp. + hitbox
Up tilt animation revamp
Down tilt animation revamp
Side tilt hitbox + gfx revamps
Air attacks (im really out of ideas for this)
Throw attacks
And some B atts