SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

July 05, 2012, 03:43:02 PM #1350 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:44:22 PM by kirby82098
holy crap im excited. :D

Post Merge: July 05, 2012, 03:44:22 PM

Do you want me to make a video too when it releases? I used Dolphin and my Dolphin speed is fairly well.. :3



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

July 05, 2012, 06:11:29 PM #1351 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 09:46:25 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: kirby82098 on July 05, 2012, 03:43:02 PM
holy crap im excited. :D

Post Merge: July 05, 2012, 03:44:22 PM

Do you want me to make a video too when it releases? I used Dolphin and my Dolphin speed is fairly well.. :3
that would have been awsome but ikuto or sonicbrawler is going to

Post Merge: July 05, 2012, 07:08:56 PM

But you can make one as well if you want :)

Quote from: SouthCraft on July 05, 2012, 06:11:29 PM
that would have been awsome but ikuto or sonicbrawler is going to

Post Merge: July 05, 2012, 07:08:56 PM

But you can make one as well if you want :)

on stand by :) also who won the poll?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

yup. im ready anytime too. :3


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Ikuto on July 06, 2012, 04:15:14 AM
on stand by :) also who won the poll?
Teen Gohan and Knuckles updates does it looks like :)

Quote from: SouthCraft on July 06, 2012, 02:07:05 PM
Teen Gohan and Knuckles updates does it looks like :)
Awesomeness Teen Gohan!
Now we shall have a poll between the two to see who goes/comes first JK JK, but seriously awesome :D


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on July 06, 2012, 07:56:48 PM
[coor=teal] Awesomeness Teen Gohan!
Now we shall have a poll between the two to see who goes/comes first JK JK, but seriously awesome :D
first time i see Ikuto writing with normal color lol xD Btw updated thread name what you think?

Aww I wish I was a tester, but I'm not important enough lol nice job SouthCraft. Good luck finishing Knuckles. Also, who's he gonna be over?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on July 06, 2012, 10:31:50 PM
Aww I wish I was a tester, but I'm not important enough lol nice job SouthCraft. Good luck finishing Knuckles. Also, who's he gonna be over?
Jigglypuff because she doesn't deserve to be in brawl in my opinion, and she is really annoying character. And i love pikachu!

Quote from: SouthCraft on July 06, 2012, 10:34:40 PM
Jigglypuff because she doesn't deserve to be in brawl in my opinion, and she is really annoying character. And i love pikachu!
Yeah I hate Jiggs. But will it be a complete character or are you porting knuckles over her? I would assume your making him from scratch over her but I could be wrong

Quote from: ShadowWolf on July 06, 2012, 10:35:45 PM
Yeah I hate Jiggs. But will it be a complete character or are you porting knuckles over her? I would assume your making him from scratch over her but I could be wrong
this is an own designed moveset, with a glitchfree model rigged by Boygos ported by me over jigglypuff and being PSAed/Animated by me and SonicBrawler. Our goal is to Get people to pay attention to that little badass and not only Vegeta and Shadow :p

word. XD

i love jiggs, so luckily i can port knux if i dont feel lazy.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rival Hugh on July 06, 2012, 10:46:53 PM
word. XD

i love jiggs, so luckily i can port knux if i dont feel lazy.
Yeah. Can't wait for this. Will you guys include a sawnd?

Quote from: Rival Hugh on July 06, 2012, 10:46:53 PM
word. XD

i love jiggs, so luckily i can port knux if i dont feel lazy.
i Think you can because hes not using articles only ex gfx'es so he will be atleast comfertable over game and watch
Quote from: ShadowWolf on July 06, 2012, 10:49:34 PM
Yeah. Can't wait for this. Will you guys include a sawnd?
maybe, im a PAL user so i can't use it. Im Needing someone to do it for me maybe MandoWolfe.
Btw im going to update poll about possible future PSA's so be ready to VOTE! Btw Teen gohan won so i will be doing him next!

Quote from: SouthCraft on July 06, 2012, 10:53:07 PM
Btw Teen gohan won so we will be doing him next!


fixed
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.