SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 01, 2012, 01:52:15 AM
The only thing is, Shadow Mario stands on top of Mecha Bowser at first, then goes inside. Would it be possible to animate SM and MB at the same time? (SM jumping in; MB's [censored]pit hatch opening)
                                                                        ↑↑↑↑↑
I don't know why that's censored. It's a normal word! It's used for planes and other vehicles too! (not cars)

Same as [censored] and other words, change it to [censored]pit.

KingJigglypuff Edit: Your post fell under "Censor Bypass". Either fully censor your word by using "*", or just let the forum script do the censoring. Do not do this again.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I thought about that, but then it seems like i'm deliberately spelling it out. If anything, it'll show the moderators that they need to configure the forums to only censor words if they're explicite, ***and no other letters follow the word.***

ANYWAY!!! Back to Shadow Mario. Is anyone doing recolors? I had some ideas in an earlier post.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 01, 2012, 01:47:16 PM
ANYWAY!!! Back to Shadow Mario. Is anyone doing recolors? I had some ideas in an earlier post.
I was hoping that I'd be able to do the recolors since I did BJ's recolors. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 01, 2012, 09:36:40 PM
I was hoping that I'd be able to do the recolors since I did BJ's recolors. :)
I thought the recolors would be the different bibs?

oh I wanted to ask if you needed anymore advice for Knuckles or something?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 01, 2012, 02:21:57 AM
I thought about that, but then it seems like i'm deliberately spelling it out. If anything, it'll show the moderators that they need to configure the forums to only censor words if they're explicite, ***and no other letters follow the word.***
I think they should look at how it's used, the censoring messes up some links, for example I had a youtube link that had     f    a     g   in it, and it ruined the link.
@KingJigglypuff I'm not cursing here, I'm showing how the censoring can be a problem sometimes.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

2 weeks to school start!! Damn! I will try to Get those PSA's done
Knuckles V0.2 Just a few things left
Waluigi V4 FinalVer just sfx from KTH left
ShadowMario side b, taunts, down b left!

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 03, 2012, 07:47:49 PM
2 weeks to school start!! Damn! I will try to Get those PSA's done
Knuckles V0.2 Just a few things left
Waluigi V4 FinalVer just sfx from KTH left
ShadowMario side b, taunts, down b left!

your school starts in august? in portugal it starts on late september
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 03, 2012, 08:27:33 PM
your school starts in august? in portugal it starts on late september
Same in uk(september)(but unlike apparently everyone in this thread, I'm not going to school anymore...)

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 03, 2012, 07:47:49 PM
2 weeks to school start!! Damn! I will try to Get those PSA's done
Knuckles V0.2 Just a few things left
Waluigi V4 FinalVer just sfx from KTH left
ShadowMario side b, taunts, down b left!

My school starts in August too :/ Wish you the best of luck to finish those

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 03, 2012, 07:47:49 PM2 weeks to school start!! Damn! I will try to Get those PSA's done Knuckles V0.2 Just a few things left Waluigi V4 FinalVer just sfx from KTH left ShadowMario side b, taunts, down b left!
Mine start at the end of August, I'm really hyped to see previews of SM, also who's doing BJ? I don't remember who's PSAing him.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

same here, i hate sch**l
why can't we have second summer like the Orlando deal on second summer? =P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

well I can't upload the sfxs yet because my internet connection is down. :/ I'm on a phone right now and it's already done, but I can't upload it yet.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.