SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 21, 2012, 09:28:46 PM
hmm having pics would be helpfully for me, not sure what the Metal Overload would look like, otherwise id go for Super Metal Sonic, since Shadow and Sonic have that, and Metal is supposed to be better than Sonic in every way possible, it make sense to have a stronger Super form or something.
But, in the original games he doesn't has a Super Form.
And, about Metal overload... Maybe I'm wrong, but it's Metal Overlord?... isn't it?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: GanonZack on September 22, 2012, 12:30:38 AM
Okay, he gets to make that custom model? Then again, wouldnt that be too much for the game to handle? Unless you didnt plan on putting every detail, im not sure that the game can load that much.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 22, 2012, 02:23:33 AM
Okay, he gets to make that custom model? Then again, wouldnt that be too much for the game to handle? Unless you didnt plan on putting every detail, im not sure that the game can load that much.
Yes, you're right, but can I dream or not?.
Anyway, whatever he gets for FS, it will be cool because SouthCraft is doing it.

just need someone to record knuckles for me with the SFX pack then i can release it!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 22, 2012, 02:23:33 AM
Okay, he gets to make that custom model? Then again, wouldnt that be too much for the game to handle? Unless you didnt plan on putting every detail, im not sure that the game can load that much.

If a PS2 game can load it with no trouble whatsoever, there's no reason as to why a Wii game shouldn't be able to.

Alright, no word from Velen on Knux's texture, so you can decide if you wanna wait for the new model or not on your own, but I have no idea how long it will be till Velen is done with the texture :/ sorry, bro


Does the pac files work this time?the last time I tried it,it froze.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 22, 2012, 05:38:26 PMIf a PS2 game can load it with no trouble whatsoever, there's no reason as to why a Wii game shouldn't be able to.
Didnt know there is already a model for it. O.o
I say release it, and then update it with eye movment when Velen gets his sexy texture done.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 22, 2012, 10:56:22 PM #1929 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:57:27 PM by SouthCraft
http://youtu.be/jcm9P7aIjT0

Post Merge: September 22, 2012, 10:57:27 PM

should be up soon just wait

i feel like the cinematic final smash scene is unnessary and it shows a hole in his neck. other than that it looks great
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

September 23, 2012, 12:01:48 AM #1931 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:11:13 AM by Mareeo 64
Quote from: SouthCraft on September 22, 2012, 10:56:22 PM
http://youtu.be/jcm9P7aIjT0

Post Merge: September 22, 2012, 10:57:27 PM

should be up soon just wait
hold on a sec....

*watches video*

EDIT: Ok, It looks awesome! I think the FS should stay exactly the same, except no cinematic camera view. And........well that's about it. Oh, and the hole in the neck is there when he runs too, but you can't see it unless you pause and specifically look at his neck.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 23, 2012, 12:01:48 AM
hold on a sec....

*watches video*

EDIT: Ok, It looks awesome! I think the FS should stay exactly the same, except no cinematic camera view. And........well that's about it. Oh, and the hole in the neck is there when he runs too, but you can't see it unless you pause and specifically look at his neck.

It's a problem with the model rig. If it bothers you then you can always switch to another Knuckles model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so it seems like it's ready to be released. how come it hasnt yet? out of curiousity.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I'm impressed. Even though I'm not much of a Sonic fan, I just might get this. Few nitpicks (i.e. animations and PSA), but other than that, this seems like a nice PSA.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]