SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: keepitreal on October 25, 2012, 03:28:47 AM

i think its sly cooper
Looks at my vote.......
[Spoiler]
Damn......
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Option 1: Rayman
Option 2: Shadow Mario
Option 3: Sly Cooper
Option 4: Kakashi
Option 5: Metal Sonic

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 25, 2012, 05:04:01 PMOption 1: Rayman Option 2: Shadow Mario Option 3: Sly Cooper Option 4: Kakashi Option 5: Metal Sonic

who would kakashi be over?

Quote from: narutofan1 on October 25, 2012, 05:10:12 PM
who would kakashi be over?
metaknight, mariodk asked if it could be over him since then he could make a HD import of him

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 25, 2012, 06:21:34 PM
metaknight, mariodk asked if it could be over him since then he could make a HD import of him
also cuz in jump ultimate star
kakashi using afew clones attacks and metaknight got a aritcle just like Ike´s 2nd. sword article used for naruto´s clones for CON naruto PSA
and i know kakashi for SSBB getting 1-3 clone attacks(not as many as naruto but still atleast 1)

also what boneset you wanted kakashi over? if not a custom so the bones fits the model and can be really good rigged but still SSBB boneset´s rotations so animetions can be ported like as hurt/item/landing/cliff/slip animetions
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 25, 2012, 07:11:08 PM
also cuz in jump ultimate star
kakashi using afew clones attacks and metaknight got a aritcle just like Ike´s 2nd. sword article used for naruto´s clones for CON naruto PSA
and i know kakashi for SSBB getting 1-3 clone attacks(not as many as naruto but still atleast 1)

also what boneset you wanted kakashi over? if not a custom so the bones fits the model and can be really good rigged but still SSBB boneset´s rotations so animetions can be ported like as hurt/item/landing/cliff/slip animetions
i was thinking CF. But i think he would be better over Ike or marth

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 25, 2012, 07:20:30 PM
i was thinking CF. But i think he would be better over Ike or marth
right hand bones XD

i was more thinking on Snake´s
since i was alittle planing on do the model as oneslot over snake
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 25, 2012, 07:23:37 PM
right hand bones XD

i was more thinking on Snake´s
since i was alittle planing on do the model as oneslot over snake
any chars with fingers is good for me :)

Rayman is built up with head, hair, body, scarf/hoodie, hands and shoes. He also apparently has socks in Rayman M's intro.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 25, 2012, 07:26:23 PM
any chars with fingers is good for me :)
Hey South, that also reminds me, last time I was trying to do animations for Knuckles they were not save, but there was frame limit of 60. My question is, did that only apply for Jigglpuff's motion or Knuckles or....what?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

So I decided to work on some Kirby Hats (by some I mean 2) and the one I planned first I have not made yet and won't be shown here (unless you wanna see it) but the other one is this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I might change the eyes to look better. Anything else I should do?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh you better add that Metal Sonic shine. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 28, 2012, 05:00:35 PM
Oh you better add that Metal Sonic shine. :srs:

I'll try.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks pretty damn cool, gonna release it as a regular kirby hack as well?
would def be my blue slot :srs:

Quote from: jokekid on October 28, 2012, 05:35:23 PM
looks pretty damn cool, gonna release it as a regular kirby hack as well?
would def be my blue slot :srs:

Well for testing I'm going to have him be on normal Kirby (cause I forgot who Metal was going to be over) but I might release a regular Kirby one as well.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.