SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


I'm going for Jr. Which I signed up for SDooms animating school so I may help out with animations, but don't count on me yet.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Actually its more possibility that im doing him maybe il do smashes and tilts and wait too ;)

For sasuke are you directly making the psa from diddy of making it over Marth then porting it to diddy?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

January 05, 2012, 06:35:27 AM #289 Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:42:45 AM by SouthCraft
Quote from: Ikuto on January 05, 2012, 03:29:25 AM
For sasuke are you directly making the psa from diddy of making it over Marth then porting it to diddy?
drirectly to diddy anyway sasuke and jr having same votes so i choose jr :af2:

Long post is LONG
*Ahem*

As promised, I give you, Bowser Junior recolors!


First of here is the original Jr with the Brawl

Here is the blue recolors, both original and brawl

Now here is Red, brawl and regular

Thats all for regular recolors. However, Im gonna make another version of these recolors. Its gonna have the Shadow Mario bib. But I have had extremely difficult time to find Mario Sunshine textures, so any one who could send me Bowser Jr's texture file or what ever from sunshine it would be greatly appreciated.

Now here is my other idea for recolors.

It will be that Jr is wearing other Mario characters sysmbols on his bib. And from there his Shadow transformation should look something similar to the character. Like this

And thanks to Pikazz we should have a Shadow Mario soon.



So here our my other recolors with this idea.

Mario, comes with Brawl and normal too

Luigi, Brawl and Normal.

Wario, Brawl and normal.
And
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So that is my progress. I will start CSP's soon as well.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

January 06, 2012, 06:19:20 PM #291 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 06:20:31 PM by MarioDK
awesome work :D
but the brawl styled version needs alittle more work
to be alittle more like:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

heh, thanks. The texture may look a bit better with a better rig. Right now Jr is way to flat, almost compressed. Also I hope the rig will also get multiple eyes, and the mouth to open.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Omg awsome awsome!!! this gave me alot.. ALOT!! motivation for working on him

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 06, 2012, 07:04:50 PM
Omg awsome awsome!!! this gave me alot.. ALOT!! motivation for working on him
:laugh: glad to hear! Jr was my most wanted, and still wanted character for smash bros. Second being Sonic  :laugh: any way I can not wait for Jr, and once we get the shadow mario model, ill do the recolors. Also like I said a few things Jr needs is
1. A moveable mouth
2. Emotions (eyes and mouth)
3. A Longer brush. Not bigger, longer.
4. better rig (arm issues, shell, fingers,etc)
5. Finally not looks so compressed.
I suggest we tend to these issues before animating, since it would suck if the animations wouldn't look well.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

January 06, 2012, 08:57:18 PM #295 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:39:20 PM by SouthCraft
if we ask mariodk maybe he could re rig jr
Btw Scott preview may come out tomorrow i only need to refix netrual b, add sfx on some a attacks,win sfx and gfx and fix entry i will say he is 89% done.. Hmm maybe he can be released tomorrow too!

Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 06, 2012, 05:45:24 PM
Long post is LONG
*Ahem*

As promised, I give you, Bowser Junior recolors!


First of here is the original Jr with the Brawl

Here is the blue recolors, both original and brawl

Now here is Red, brawl and regular

Thats all for regular recolors. However, Im gonna make another version of these recolors. Its gonna have the Shadow Mario bib. But I have had extremely difficult time to find Mario Sunshine textures, so any one who could send me Bowser Jr's texture file or what ever from sunshine it would be greatly appreciated.

Now here is my other idea for recolors.

It will be that Jr is wearing other Mario characters sysmbols on his bib. And from there his Shadow transformation should look something similar to the character. Like this

And thanks to Pikazz we should have a Shadow Mario soon.



So here our my other recolors with this idea.

Mario, comes with Brawl and normal too

Luigi, Brawl and Normal.

Wario, Brawl and normal.
And
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So that is my progress. I will start CSP's soon as well.


those reclors look AWSOME!!!!! makes even more excited about bowser jr/shadow mario project
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

January 07, 2012, 12:33:24 PM #297 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:35:02 PM by SouthCraft
Scott Pilgrim video may come today as i said yesterday. he is 94% done! only Netrual B left now!

Sounds good. As far as recolurs go, since yesterday I did a Peach and Daisy bib. I might do Toad also. However, would it be possible when we port the shadow Mario model to shiek, we could get other models to go along for the shadow transformation. Like using the toad bib, transforms you into a toad, well shadow toad.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Im Needing help with netrual b so mariodk said maybe he would do it