SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Mariodk on October 30, 2013, 09:57:49 PM
so what you guys think of my new way of making Moveset previews?
will do something like this for my future moveset videos
I think they're great! The only thing left out were the taunts, but I guess they're not "moves". It really showed him off well.

Hmmm South, could you tell us all that you had completed with Shadow Mario? I've had some ideas for him in the back of my head for quite some time, so if you're done I might look try to finish...hint I said might because I'm terrible with release dates, tend to quickly lose or change focuses on hacks (hence why I have literally over 64 WIP hacks O_O), and I'm not the best animator or PSAer.
Plus you said that he was close to being done, so I'm sure all of us want to know what you had left since well....we've been waiting for years for him and BJ. Oh yah Brawler, any info about BJ from Ani?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

none. last i heard, he had a problem on teh goop article for teh down b and that was all left. but that was months ago
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 01, 2013, 09:13:21 PM
Hmmm South, could you tell us all that you had completed with Shadow Mario? I've had some ideas for him in the back of my head for quite some time, so if you're done I might look try to finish...hint I said might because I'm terrible with release dates, tend to quickly lose or change focuses on hacks (hence why I have literally over 64 WIP hacks O_O), and I'm not the best animator or PSAer.
Plus you said that he was close to being done, so I'm sure all of us want to know what you had left since well....we've been waiting for years for him and BJ. Oh yah Brawler, any info about BJ from Ani?
well, i got a Shiek.pac PSAed, but its Odd animations and PSA. The reason he was very close to be done was because i knew it wouldn't take long time to revamp and fix that stuff.

Anyways, Megaman might come out this week, im finishing  my edits tomorrow hopefully.

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 03, 2013, 10:20:16 PM
well, i got a Shiek.pac PSAed, but its Odd animations and PSA. The reason he was very close to be done was because i knew it wouldn't take long time to revamp and fix that stuff.

Anyways, Megaman might come out this week, im finishing  my edits tomorrow hopefully.
Good...

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)


Aw yeah! Been waiting for this ever since it was started!
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: TeamPortal2 on November 05, 2013, 01:46:45 AM
Aw yeah! Been waiting for this ever since it was started!
me too!

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Megaman PSA is done, but KTH is recording. I can say this week, its comming!

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 05, 2013, 09:37:15 PM
Megaman PSA is done, but KTH is recording. I can say this week, its comming!
Awesome! Can't wait to see his video, too.

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 05, 2013, 09:37:15 PM
Megaman PSA is done, but KTH is recording. I can say this week, its comming!

PSA is actually finished but we're waiting on another video preview?

Will the video be much different from MarioDK's?

Quote from: Renova on November 06, 2013, 07:55:38 PM
PSA is actually finished but we're waiting on another video preview?

Will the video be much different from MarioDK's?
not just vid, extras and such too. and it will be different vid too


Man, was hoping for this to be done today, because I'm moving and won't have the interwebs for a while. MAN!
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 06, 2013, 08:05:48 PM
not just vid, extras and such too. and it will be different vid too
*cough* Beck alt. *cough*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509