SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 24, 2011, 10:50:10 PM
same as mando's but the final smash is weird, and i dont understand it. also taunts need ot eb complete, and the back throw doesn tmove metal. go into psa, click aniamtion, and check moves character. also, the up-b can be used more than once
Final smash isn't done yet because i worked on it and then the filesize problem came up. i didn't backuped it so the final just was like i should make it. for throws i just inserted sonics throws i thought i fixed it before sending the beta but i was wrong. i realike Mando's feedback because i saw the problems now and a porgot that hes power levels are: OVER NINETOUSAND!!!!!! so i must fix that. for Netrual B i have made a better charge,Side b is already perfect and down b: well the reason because he do the attack first time you do it its because that need to be a start and if i SpecialLwStart it is standing in T Pose after animation.

I sent you the re-colors  yesterday, did you get them?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Good overall, but I think the vertex and texture should be changed (so it can be more accurate to SMBZ), and do new taunts, fix the animation for the final smash (make it more interesting), and create more modes, so there can be two final smashes: one on ground, and one on air!
SuperMegaNick: The Master of Epic!!!

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 25, 2011, 06:56:43 PM
I sent you the re-colors  yesterday, did you get them?
i got them. Very good colors

Quote from: SuperMegaNick on October 25, 2011, 07:23:43 PM
Good overall, but I think the vertex and texture should be changed (so it can be more accurate to SMBZ), and do new taunts, fix the animation for the final smash (make it more interesting), and create more modes, so there can be two final smashes: one on ground, and one on air!
I am not that good in PSA so far but Final Smash wasn't done yet thats because it was no animation on it. I can't vertex but i think the Texture is good.

Glad to hear you liked the re-colors. :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I think it is not. It isn't accurate. Look at SMBZ; Mecha Sonic shows only one eye. The texture for the eyes is different. Please change the texture.
SuperMegaNick: The Master of Epic!!!

Quote from: SuperMegaNick on October 27, 2011, 11:36:48 AM
I think it is not. It isn't accurate. Look at SMBZ; Mecha Sonic shows only one eye. The texture for the eyes is different. Please change the texture.
well when you say it youre right. but remember it will be a version 2

oh SouthCraft, if you need help with making the Up B special controllable, look at MarioDK's ShadowKong V3 i think. That one has a controllable Chaos Control Up B special.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


Cool, are you going to want us to test it again?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 01, 2011, 09:44:41 PM
Cool, are you going to want us to test it again?
Na.. i sure get enough feedback i hope and the others have wait so long getting it so ill release it when i think is done

alright then. good luck with all of this.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


awesome will try it out and you was saying he was needing on-hit-cancel system ?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 03, 2011, 08:11:04 PM
awesome will try it out and you was saying he was needing on-hit-cancel system ?
thats right :d