SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

I will eventually do a special preview for this Brawl Hack. It won't be done by the time of the release though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 03, 2013, 08:07:53 PM
lol That has to be funny on the opposite end now.

Don't stress over it, man. I'm glad I'm not trying to do what you're doing with my schedule...
Well, i can say that im getting more support now then from 2 years ago. And i am really happy for that. Thanks :)



Beck is done. I just have to make his eye work perfectly.
Idk why, the EyeL still derp.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 03, 2013, 09:27:03 PM
Well, i can say that im getting more support now then from 2 years ago. And i am really happy for that. Thanks :)
No problem!
Quote from: KTH on October 03, 2013, 09:57:57 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Beck is done. I just have to make his eye work perfectly.
Idk why, the EyeL still derp.

Looking good, though! I honestly thought that was just how the model originally was, unless you guys made your own.

so, will be seeing the release next week or the weekend? I can wait, but it would be really sweet to see this out sooner.  :vyse:
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 03, 2013, 08:00:11 PM
Been there with other PSAers :P
I hate to tell this but, cuz of school, i can't release it before next week

No sweat man. Handle your business.

I have made a poll, showing what to do after Megaman PSA, i really want to do everyone but who?

I've wanted an Eggman in a robot PSA for a while. Ha ha. That's where I'm sticking my vote. :)

Quote from: SnatoWhato on October 04, 2013, 05:05:21 PM
I've wanted an Eggman in a robot PSA for a while. Ha ha. That's where I'm sticking my vote. :)
yeah me too. He is the real vilian of sonic not shadow

shadow mario since you said you would work on that before megaman :srs: :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 04, 2013, 05:18:24 PM
yeah me too. He is the real vilian of sonic not shadow
Yeah. I would've put my vote there, but you've been running yourself ragged (and I'd like Mega Man to be the best he can be, too). If you decide to do anything, though, my vote's for Eggman.

Quote from: Ft_SonicBrawler.rel on October 04, 2013, 05:19:40 PM
shadow mario since you said you would work on that before megaman :srs: :af:
i know but it doesn't modivate me when i have made 3 versions of it, and Jr doesn't Even have one :srs: no offense at anivernage. I know he has been busy, but.. I don't Even know if he retired or not, because he said he should update more but i haven't seen him since June...

Post Merge: October 04, 2013, 06:48:01 PM

Eggman removed, i just didn't feel like it...

My vote is on Silver.  As much as I'd like to see a Toad PSA, or even V2 of Knuckles, I'd like to see Silver.  There's been too many Shadows.


Eh? You removed SMBZ Luigi.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509