SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Small update in OP, added Taskmaster moveset. And btw the release date of Megaman is undecided, because i want V1 to be near perfect.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 05, 2013, 07:13:33 PM
Small update in OP, added Taskmaster moveset. And btw the release date of Megaman is undecided, because i want V1 to be near perfect.
Taskmaster, huh? An unexpected choice, but pretty darn cool.

Honestly, I'm glad you're taking that approach to V1 even though it'll take a while. Might as well make something really good so that they're content until the next one comes out.

Yeah. Im a marvel fan. I love Deadpool and i think it needs someone to battle


Voted Taskmaster. Need more Marvel movesets.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Lol Its so 50-50 at the PSA's except for taking break and Shadowmario

maybe sdoom could give you the stuff he had for taskmaster if you ask him
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Work on sm. I talked to ani. Only down b is left on bjr
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on October 06, 2013, 03:05:43 PM
maybe sdoom could give you the stuff he had for taskmaster if you ask him
I can always ask.

Quote from: Trainer SonicBrawler on October 06, 2013, 03:08:26 PM
Work on sm. I talked to ani. Only down b is left on bjr
ok, but megaman first

I can't wait till I get to record Megaman VS Zero for a Brawl Hack Battles in the future! Also my version of the preview might take a while before I get to making it XD;;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Dedenne (Blase005) on October 06, 2013, 07:56:38 PM
I can't wait till I get to record Megaman VS Zero for a Brawl Hack Battles in the future! Also my version of the preview might take a while before I get to making it XD;;
no rush, ill send you an early version soon. because i won't release it before everything is done


I say Taskmaster over Link. And I suggest you ask SilentDoom for the animations he's already made.