SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


 again ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 20, 2013, 12:44:02 AM
again ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So much improvement, man! SFX are definitely a step up. Only two things I would note (which I guess would be for KTH):

1) Fixing of the odd SFX output for Mega Buster @0:45
2) Increasing of Announcer volume

Solid job. Can't wait!


Quote from: Dmickolas on October 20, 2013, 01:28:19 AM
So much improvement, man! SFX are definitely a step up. Only two things I would note (which I guess would be for KTH):

1) Fixing of the odd SFX output for Mega Buster @0:45
2) Increasing of Announcer volume

Solid job. Can't wait!

The Megaman victory brstm is on the vault already from the x series. You should use it.

Also he looks really floaty.

Quote from: Renova on October 20, 2013, 01:43:56 AM
The Megaman victory brstm is on the vault already from the x series. You should use it.
I disagree. This is the original Mega Man. As SouthCraft, this PSA has to be a perfect and I believe it needs a suitable victory theme. X theme doesn't really suit Classic Mega Man that much.

I would say one of these two.

Robot Intro - Megaman 2 Music
Mega Man II - Victory
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 20, 2013, 02:08:38 AM
I disagree. This is the original Mega Man. As SouthCraft, this PSA has to be a perfect and I believe it needs a suitable victory theme. X theme doesn't really suit Classic Mega Man that much.

I would say one of these two.

Robot Intro - Megaman 2 Music
Mega Man II - Victory


I wouldn't mind either of the 2 you suggested either. Just didn't like the video ending with ness victory music.

Quote from: Renova on October 20, 2013, 02:21:06 AM
Just didn't like the video ending with ness victory music.
What you just say was still WIP. So don't go assuming things so quickly.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 20, 2013, 02:27:12 AM
What you just say was still WIP. So don't go assuming things so quickly.

I think you may be using the word "assuming" out of context. I didn't assume anything, however I do understand that it is a WIP.

Wow man, he's turning out great :P I dunno if it's just the recording being laggy, but I think he falls much faster in Smash 4. Although that's no big deal lol

Post Merge: October 20, 2013, 03:08:14 AM

Quote from: Renova on October 20, 2013, 02:36:59 AM
I think you may be using the word "assuming" out of context. I didn't assume anything, however I do understand that it is a WIP.
No, he used the word correctly. Don't be difficult please.

Anyway, for the recolors, are you going to use those from only the original megaman, or from any of the 8-bit games?

Gotta ask, why can he shoot out three of the bombs at once? Wouldn't it make more sense to do one, with it being a tad more powerful?

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 20, 2013, 02:08:38 AM
I disagree. This is the original Mega Man. As SouthCraft, this PSA has to be a perfect and I believe it needs a suitable victory theme. X theme doesn't really suit Classic Mega Man that much.

I would say one of these 2.

Robot Intro - Megaman 2 Music
Mega Man II - Victory


Just to fit with Brawl how about one of these? Victory Megaman 7 Music Final Victory - Megaman 7 Music

Mega Man Powered Up: Victory

Mega Man 8: Victory

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok here's my conclusion of the poll:

Taskmaster is canceled because i have no interests of loosing link anymore to my roster

1 finish Megaman, side project: Balanced Luigi
2 Do Shadow Mario, Side project: Rayman PSA
3 Finish Rayman, side project: Toad PSA
4 Silver the hedgehog PSA
5 Knuckles V2

These 5 are my main goals to finish before spring. Probably not going to make all of them though..

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on October 20, 2013, 03:13:07 AM
Gotta ask, why can he shoot out three of the bombs at once? Wouldn't it make more sense to do one, with it being a tad more powerful?
I don't know if you noticed, but each bomb does 4 damage and i have done so its only doing 2 damage per bomb which is 6 damage if all at once which is the same damage the three shots makes.

Post Merge: October 20, 2013, 04:16:52 PM

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 20, 2013, 02:45:45 AM
Wow man, he's turning out great :P I dunno if it's just the recording being laggy, but I think he falls much faster in Smash 4. Although that's no big deal lol

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM
No, he used the word correctly. Don't be difficult please.

Anyway, for the recolors, are you going to use those from only the original megaman, or from any of the 8-bit games?
some of it is because of dolphin, but yeah he falls slowly im going to increase his weight to be at the level of fox's maybe

Megaman is looking like a original brawl character. Really amazed by the videos, looking foward to the release. :happy:
Amazing job southcraft!!!

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 20, 2013, 02:09:14 PM
Ok here's my conclusion of the poll:

Taskmaster is canceled because i have no interests of loosing link anymore to my roster

1 finish Megaman, side project: Balanced Luigi
2 Do Shadow Mario, Side project: Rayman PSA
3 Finish Rayman, side project: Toad PSA
4 Silver the hedgehog PSA
5 Knuckles V2

These 5 are my main goals to finish before spring. Probably not going to make all of them though..

Post Merge: October 20, 2013, 04:16:52 PM
some of it is because of dolphin, but yeah he falls slowly im going to increase his weight to be at the level of fox's maybe
Pretty awesome list there!

I think that's a good decision.