Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940435 times)
Mareeo 64
Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3345 on: November 18, 2013, 03:03:45 PM »

Voted pacman. Ever since Pacman World 2 for GC, I've been missing the little yella guy XP (not to mention the game has some good move potential)

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3346 on: November 18, 2013, 04:02:54 PM »

The Megaman PSA seems pretty solid so far.

Though some of the animations look kinda weak and/or need polishing.

The Final Smash could use a bit of variety as well.
    The flame burst cannons not being parallel was bugging me to much, so I fixed that, and I HAD to fix the metal blade hand being a fist. I just couldn't take it anymore. other than that, pretty much spot on. Also switched running to megaman's fast walk (only a bit faster)

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Mr. AI | Sluigi123
    Expert Kitten

顔へのフーズボール!

• Awards Favorite'd Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3347 on: November 18, 2013, 05:51:13 PM »

Besides a few graphical fixes for Megaman...

Also, I'd like to see a Pacman PSA being made. That would be awesome as well! Awesome Face

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3348 on: November 18, 2013, 11:06:16 PM »

*votes Rayman (as usual) on the vote* Alright let's see how far behind Rayman is- *Pacman is in the lead* ...How do you make a Pacman PSA?

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3349 on: November 19, 2013, 01:22:38 AM »

I took a peek at the mod. Nice to see someone make Megaman after my refusal to do so.

That said, I think your animations need work. They need the Maya touch.

I also hate that you had to resort to modifying common3's items to give Mega Man one of his weapons. That's really, really, unpolished and is the true reason why I stopped trying to update Mega Man and focused on Simon instead. I really wish we had better control over articles so we can stop doing that nonsense.

Seriously though, learn Maya and it's powerful and efficient animation tools; all of your hacks and animations will be better off for it.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3350 on: November 19, 2013, 04:00:53 AM »

Yo Southcraft really lovin the Megaman moveset. After playing with Megaman for a bit I wanted to polish his animations and size a bit so I started these animations today. What you see is the Wait 1 ,Wait 2, and Jump animations. I'll make more later today and provide previews if that's cool with you, also regarding our dormant Broly PSA I haven't forgotten about him, just waiting on a better model with rigged fingers but I still have his animations incase you were still wondering Grin

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3351 on: November 19, 2013, 06:28:07 AM »

Glad I wasn't the only one seeing that issue. the Bass PSA won't have that problem though Tongue

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3352 on: November 19, 2013, 07:40:08 AM »

In that case, I'll wait until you play around in Maya, SC.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #3353 on: November 19, 2013, 08:47:08 AM »

To lower the post i decided to do it like this.

Yukko: me and KTH made the animations after mariodk updated model, we didn't know about the fist, for then it was a cannon.

Blase005: Wait and see, i got something planned Wink

WutsMercy: I am sorry to bring the news to you, but Broly is canceled Sad but CaliKingz; a decent PSAer like me are working on him. But those animations looks way better Wink

Eternal Yoshi: Well its only the Crash bomber, and i personally don't use items apart from the smashball ofc. And as you said its Currently no way to do it better.

KingJigglypuff: Ill have a look at Maya.

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

« Reply #3354 on: November 19, 2013, 09:50:52 AM »

liking the psa the only thing that bugs me about it is the eye movements as they derp at times. glad to see all the work me and dot put into this being put to use

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #3355 on: November 19, 2013, 10:35:53 AM »

Wait Mega Man has eye movement in the PSA? Most of the animations I saw didn't have it, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.
    *votes Rayman (as usual) on the vote* Alright let's see how far behind Rayman is- *Pacman is in the lead* ...How do you make a Pacman PSA?
    By using Pac-Man's moves from the Pac-Man World series. Seriously those games have some great moves, and it'd be best to have Pac-Man over Sonic since that'll make some of the moves quicker like the Rev Roll is similar to Sonic's Side-B.
    There are some errors in the Mega Man Moveset, though really the only one that sticks out to me majorally is the Up-Smash since the graphic is basically in front of Mega Man's face instead of where the spikes meet like it should. I noticed a lot of animations was just Ness's correct? Like for Swimming and a good amount of items, this isn't really a bad thing but it does seem a little weird considering a lot of Mega Man's animations are more simple.
    There's most likely a lot of things I missed but I didn't get much time to mess around with him and I haven't played much of the original games (which don't worry, I know I should play them, there's a ton of games I've been meaning to play).

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3356 on: November 19, 2013, 10:44:40 AM »

Yo Southcraft really lovin the Megaman moveset. After playing with Megaman for a bit I wanted to polish his animations and size a bit so I started these animations today. What you see is the Wait 1 ,Wait 2, and Jump animations. I'll make more later today and provide previews if that's cool with you
    These are awesome... the resizing looks amazing, as do the animations. The Wii U comparison made me notice that his neckpiece might need to be more obvious. It would probably make his head look a little more natural without much of any neck.

I think that that if the common5 thing can't be solved in the near future, the side-B should just be substituted, just so people can mess around with things easier if they already have a common5 in place, or if they want to keep the Gooey Bomb. The move isn't all that strategic anyway, and I'm sure there's something good to replace it with.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #3357 on: November 19, 2013, 11:51:40 AM »

Wait Mega Man has eye movement in the PSA? Most of the animations I saw didn't have it, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.By using Pac-Man's moves from the Pac-Man World series. Seriously those games have some great moves, and it'd be best to have Pac-Man over Sonic since that'll make some of the moves quicker like the Rev Roll is similar to Sonic's Side-B.
    There are some errors in the Mega Man Moveset, though really the only one that sticks out to me majorally is the Up-Smash since the graphic is basically in front of Mega Man's face instead of where the spikes meet like it should. I noticed a lot of animations was just Ness's correct? Like for Swimming and a good amount of items, this isn't really a bad thing but it does seem a little weird considering a lot of Mega Man's animations are more simple.
    There's most likely a lot of things I missed but I didn't get much time to mess around with him and I haven't played much of the original games (which don't worry, I know I should play them, there's a ton of games I've been meaning to play).
    You know what the best thing would be if it was over sonic? It would work with clone engine!

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 05:00:00 AM
    liking the psa the only thing that bugs me about it is the eye movements as they derp at times. glad to see all the work me and dot put into this being put to use
    Yeah, you two did an amazing job! And the eye movements as i saw now is a bit weak, but i guess KTH could fix it inthe next update which probably would be around christmas, if i get pacman (as it seems) to progress fast too! Also im really hyped for the stage you two are working on Wink

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 05:00:00 AM
    Change of plans. I will be working on two projects. Pichu over IC with maybe (project m ver) and the winner of the poll

Post Merge: November 20, 2013, 06:28:27 AM
    Pac-man won!
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 06:28:27 AM by SouthCraft » Logged

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3358 on: November 20, 2013, 08:27:55 AM »

Rayman lost again :U Oh well no matter I still have to work on Bass.

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3359 on: November 20, 2013, 09:06:49 AM »

Rayman lost again :U Oh well no matter I still have to work on Bass.

I was stuck between Rayman and PacMan. Pacman got my vote though. He fits in to Smash Bros. I won't be surpprised if nintendo adds him to the roster of Smash 4.

Pages:  1 ... 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: