Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 929985 times)
KnightMario
Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3480 on: February 23, 2014, 10:12:02 PM »

About shadow mario - it's probably not gonna happen .Sonic brawler is waiting for averniage or whatever I can't spell it right thing for so long somebody else could have made a new one by now, but all he says is waiting for his thing and nobody is stepping up to replace what he was supposed to make.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Sir Ethan
    Mega Kitten

The Classic Moddable WIi Game

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3481 on: February 24, 2014, 02:14:14 PM »

Never Mind. The moveset works but not the common5.pac/common5_en.pac

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3482 on: March 24, 2014, 04:04:41 PM »

Im sorry guys. Theres no secret that, recovering to hacking Did not work out. So i think ill end for the.. Is it 4th time or?? Anyway.... and maybe last time. All i want to say is ive had 2 1/2 amazing years at KC-mm and it gave me much. Thanks for the support and love youre shown for my hacks. Megaman is the nr 1 Ness hack now! Its pretty insane i mean 5k downloads! I also want to thank MarioDK, who shown intrests to a 14 year old boys project, you made the second post on this topic and it was really big for me. Because you were my one of my favorite hacker back then. I also want to thank the two moderators, KJP and Sdo0m. You inspired me alot to make hacks. Im locking this topic because this is my last post and i probably wont be returning hacking. Thanks alot kcmm! Its official! I have retired? Peace!  Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:09:07 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3483 on: March 24, 2014, 04:13:45 PM »

It's only a matter of time before you come back. You can't stay away from KC:MM for too long.
    I see what you did there ...
    Joking aside, I'm flattered to know I was a bit of an inspiration to someone. Tongue

If you do leave for good, it was nice knowing you. Good luck with your future endeavors.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3484 on: May 12, 2014, 09:18:39 AM »

It's only a matter of time before you come back. You can't stay away from KC:MM for too long.
    I see what you did there ...
    Joking aside, I'm flattered to know I was a bit of an inspiration to someone. Tongue

If you do leave for good, it was nice knowing you. Good luck with your future endeavors.
    you were right! Haha Wink

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3485 on: May 12, 2014, 09:42:51 AM »

Hey. Your back. Yo.

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3486 on: May 12, 2014, 09:51:28 AM »

Welcome back, i vote pacman on your poll,

Also there is a small glitch in the megaman psa
    When he throws a metal blade and it hits a stage collision or gets destroyed
    By a projectile or article, it leaves an invisible hitbox there for like 2 minutes before
    Dissapering

did ya miss me?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3487 on: May 21, 2014, 02:48:57 PM »

Ok, hopefully i can lit my topic with these news.
    I have exam thursday and friday, but on friday - sunday ill work 24/7 with PSA's and if everything goes my way, Silver may be done by then Smiley Next week ill balanse Skull Kid and make Knuckles Final Version, that wont be taking too long because, Knuckles is pretty much 80% done. After those 3 releases. I will be making Little Mac SSB U moveset over Captain Falcon. I will also make a PSA Showcase on my YouTube channel, showcasing Skull Kid, Knuckles and Silver. So yeah, hope you look forward to it Smiley

Aaaaand i might have done some animation work on Megaman Smiley
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 02:53:48 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

Blueblur22
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3488 on: May 21, 2014, 05:57:03 PM »

Any chance for a metal sonic update?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #3489 on: May 21, 2014, 06:36:19 PM »

Ok, hopefully i can lit my topic with these news.
    I have exam thursday and friday, but on friday - sunday ill work 24/7 with PSA's and if everything goes my way, Silver may be done by then Smiley Next week ill balanse Skull Kid and make Knuckles Final Version, that wont be taking too long because, Knuckles is pretty much 80% done. After those 3 releases. I will be making Little Mac SSB U moveset over Captain Falcon. I will also make a PSA Showcase on my YouTube channel, showcasing Skull Kid, Knuckles and Silver. So yeah, hope you look forward to it Smiley

Aaaaand i might have done some animation work on Megaman Smiley

i wanna collab with you on little mac

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3490 on: May 29, 2014, 02:08:26 PM »

i wanna collab with you on little mac
    ok

Really missing the old activity on this topic, it really helped my motivation and that. Its not illegal showing your eventual HYPE for Skull Kid, little Mac, Megaman update, Knuckles update, Silver update, possibly Pichu again etc.

Expect activity in the weekend, im now 98% done with school work so, yeah....

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3491 on: May 29, 2014, 02:25:50 PM »

ok

Really missing the old activity on this topic, it really helped my motivation and that. Its not illegal showing your eventual HYPE for Skull Kid, little Mac, Megaman update, Knuckles update, Silver update, possibly Pichu again etc.

Yeah, I know where you're coming from, buddy. Tongue My thread used to be booming as well. XP What are your plans for Mac?

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3492 on: May 29, 2014, 02:38:32 PM »

ok

Glad to see you back again. Personally, I'm really looking forward to Little Mac and Megaman V2 (especially if the model and PSA are also getting updates in addition to animation tweaks). Do you know what order you'll continue your projects in?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #3493 on: May 29, 2014, 03:21:16 PM »

Yeah, I know where you're coming from, buddy. Tongue My thread used to be booming as well. XP What are your plans for Mac?
    Thank you Smiley My plans for Mac is to make him like his Wii u moveset is presented, thanks to Sdo0m, i get explained how his techniques may work to. Because he made a first thoughts vid on him a while ago.

Post Merge: May 29, 2014, 03:26:38 PM
    Glad to see you back again. Personally, I'm really looking forward to Little Mac and Megaman V2 (especially if the model and PSA are also getting updates in addition to animation tweaks). Do you know what order you'll continue your projects in?
    this order;
    Silver the Hedgehog V3
    Balanced Skull Kid psa (will only take 1-2 days)
    Knuckles Final version (will only take 3 days or so)
    Little Mac PSA
    Megaman V2 mainly animations improvements
    Buffed Luigi

The rest i don't know Wink
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 03:26:38 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3494 on: June 05, 2014, 11:27:09 PM »

With BrawlEX being a thing, don't hesitate to contact me to port the GFX to an enemy's ef_file so that you can have an ex version in your DLs Smiley I love you work by the way. I'm extremely looking forward to Silver and Little Mac. There's a Smash 4 model out that I saw a while back. Might be of use to you.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Pages:  1 ... 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: