Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940385 times)
MandoWolfe
Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1095 on: May 06, 2012, 04:45:52 AM »

lol i know SMBZ Luigi has been up for a long while. But i really enjoy playing as him, he's definately a good challenge for SMBZ Mario and SMBZ Sonic now. XD Although you still need to fix it so that way if Luigi gets hit too hard, he powers down just like Mario does. That would make him more balanced. Other then that really, he's great! Cheesy

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1096 on: May 06, 2012, 05:04:46 AM »

lol i know SMBZ Luigi has been up for a long while. But i really enjoy playing as him, he's definately a good challenge for SMBZ Mario and SMBZ Sonic now. XD Although you still need to fix it so that way if Luigi gets hit too hard, he powers down just like Mario does. That would make him more balanced. Other then that really, he's great! Cheesy
    the bad thing is i don't know how to do it Sad even if i copy codes or make my own nothing works. Its like it ignoring my codes

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1097 on: May 06, 2012, 07:55:10 AM »

the bad thing is i don't know how to do it Sad even if i copy codes or make my own nothing works. Its like it ignoring my codes
    Well can I try to see if I can get that working, because I'd like to see if I can do that, and see if I can get the SMBZ v3 hammer on Luigi. Is there a certen reason why it was over his left hand or was it because the ice climbers hammer was over their left hand? If it was okay with you I could put it over his Right hand and then edit the hammer moves to back how SMBZ Mario's are, some of the animations look a little rushed or so to get the hammer animated, because his second dash attack still has his right hand moving like it did in SMBZ v3 Mario. Now I'm not trying to be a troll or anything, its just what I've noticed with the hack. So Luigi still has the command to change his hair polygons? Because I see that his fire textures have the unused HairMb for their visiblity, so that means we could give him that ability to take his hat off in a Luigi PSA.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1098 on: May 06, 2012, 08:33:43 AM »

Well can I try to see if I can get that working, because I'd like to see if I can do that, and see if I can get the SMBZ v3 hammer on Luigi. Is there a certen reason why it was over his left hand or was it because the ice climbers hammer was over their left hand? If it was okay with you I could put it over his Right hand and then edit the hammer moves to back how SMBZ Mario's are, some of the animations look a little rushed or so to get the hammer animated, because his second dash attack still has his right hand moving like it did in SMBZ v3 Mario. Now I'm not trying to be a troll or anything, its just what I've noticed with the hack. So Luigi still has the command to change his hair polygons? Because I see that his fire textures have the unused HairMb for their visiblity, so that means we could give him that ability to take his hat off in a Luigi PSA.
    do what you want Wink

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1099 on: May 06, 2012, 10:10:43 AM »

do what you want Wink
    Sweet! Just out of curiousity will I be collabrated? You don't have to, but credit atleast. :|

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1100 on: May 06, 2012, 10:27:01 AM »

Sweet! Just out of curiousity will I be collabrated? You don't have to, but credit atleast. :|
    Ofc collab Smiley btw Silver port gets released soon. But i try to Get classic Silver to work but i fail. I will try again now

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1101 on: May 06, 2012, 10:28:55 AM »

Can I change the Kamammah animations into Mario's Final Smash animation, with changed translations for Luigi? I just see that fitting, plus I never saw Luigi do that in SMBZ, Mario's done that once or twice I believe, but I find Mario's Final Smash better. I thought I'd ask while I'm changing the hammer attack animations and stuff.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 10:30:16 AM
    Ofc collab Smiley btw Silver port gets released soon. But i try to Get classic Silver to work but i fail. I will try again now
    Did it crash when selecting a stage? I had just updated it with smaller textures and it doesn't crash with SMBZ Sonic, so I think it'll completely work now. I haven't tried it with the other PSAs though because SMBZ one was the only one I got people commenting about.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 11:17:16 AM
    So would this end up being v1.5 or v2? I mean the hammer is one the other hand, so I'm changing lots of animations for that, plus I thought about maybe throwing in alternate costumes....Racoon Luigi sounds like a good idea to me, but I would find it better if Racoon Luigi was part of the moveset, but then that means I'd have to make quite a lot of changes, not to mention getting rid of one of the other powerups. XD Any alternate costumes that you absolutly need in it, besides the ones for the included CSPs?
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:17:17 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1102 on: May 06, 2012, 11:31:52 AM »

have you asked MarioDK for help there? maybe he could figure it out for you.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1103 on: May 06, 2012, 11:45:31 AM »

the reason the hammer is on lhave bone is becuase of items so southcraft could recize it to zero without affecting items

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1104 on: May 06, 2012, 12:22:43 PM »

I've got the hammer as a child of the RHaveN bone it doesn't effect the items. I'm currently getting the Mario and True Mario models working for the PSA, I'm just about to see weither or not I can have them have different sized shells without effecting the FitLuigiMotionEct.pac, because when the shell is scaled at 1, 1, 1, Mario and True Mario's shell is half way inside them. If they revert back to normal in-game then I'll have to rename the ShellM bone so I don't mess with Luigi's.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 12:53:52 PM
    Here's some pictures:
    Now the following picture is proof that Nintendo is lazy.
    Nintendo made Mario first, and then made Luigi, I say this because of how many of Luigi's animations are just Mario's, which is practically every arieal animations, and a few others. Now they just made an option to check in the PSA to fix Luigi's face instead of fixing the translations themselves. And as you saw, they forgot to check the option in some of the subactions. I'll be fixing those animations, just a little extra info that isn't nessacery to how to use the hack. :|
    To show his perfect metals. Cheesy
    Now first off I haven't changed any of the animations yet, so currently their hammers appear all the time, which will change.
    @SouthCraft I would like to know if I should call this V1.5 or V2, you can tell me whenever you can or want, I'm not rushing because I'm not going to rushing through this. Wink

KingJigglypuff edit: Please put large pictures in spoilers next time.
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:01:27 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1105 on: May 06, 2012, 02:38:20 PM »

I've got the hammer as a child of the RHaveN bone it doesn't effect the items. I'm currently getting the Mario and True Mario models working for the PSA, I'm just about to see weither or not I can have them have different sized shells without effecting the FitLuigiMotionEct.pac, because when the shell is scaled at 1, 1, 1, Mario and True Mario's shell is half way inside them. If they revert back to normal in-game then I'll have to rename the ShellM bone so I don't mess with Luigi's.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 12:53:52 PM
    Here's some pictures:
    Now the following picture is proof that Nintendo is lazy.
    Nintendo made Mario first, and then made Luigi, I say this because of how many of Luigi's animations are just Mario's, which is practically every arieal animations, and a few others. Now they just made an option to check in the PSA to fix Luigi's face instead of fixing the translations themselves. And as you saw, they forgot to check the option in some of the subactions. I'll be fixing those animations, just a little extra info that isn't nessacery to how to use the hack. :|
    To show his perfect metals. Cheesy
    Now first off I haven't changed any of the animations yet, so currently their hammers appear all the time, which will change.
    @SouthCraft I would like to know if I should call this V1.5 or V2, you can tell me whenever you can or want, I'm not rushing because I'm not going to rushing through this. Wink
    1.5 becausen not that much changed. I also see awsome! But then i need to edit hurtboxes in PSA at hammer atts. If you can make alt costumes too would be awsome! I want those i have CSP's for and KTH's N64 Luigi.

Miacis edit: Please put large quoted pictures in spoilers next time.
    Better yet, quote only the relevant part of the post that you wish to answer to.
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:04:55 PM by Miacis » Logged

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1106 on: May 06, 2012, 02:44:29 PM »

I got the costumes for luigi.
    and I'm porting to falco.
    did you not bother to read description?
    and I knew about the luigi anim thing, I forget how to do it in psa Sad
    one of the first things I saw when starting hacking.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1107 on: May 06, 2012, 03:02:53 PM »

I got the costumes for luigi.
    and I'm porting to falco.
    did you not bother to read description?
    and I knew about the luigi anim thing, I forget how to do it in psa Sad
    one of the first things I saw when starting hacking.

Are you porting Luigi costumes to Falco? Why?

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1108 on: May 06, 2012, 03:05:34 PM »

I'm porting CLASSIC SILVER to falco, and I'm helping you with the alternate costumes for luigi.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1109 on: May 06, 2012, 03:19:03 PM »

I'm porting CLASSIC SILVER to falco, and I'm helping you with the alternate costumes for luigi.
    then say it don't say: "i got costumes for Luigi and i porting to Falco" but i Think he should do it since he edited the model and it would be harder for you then

Pages:  1 ... 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: