Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940407 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1425 on: July 17, 2012, 09:15:44 AM »

you could have both they would both still have the same moves
    yeah! he can be an alt costume! but i need someone to rig him over wolf because of claws. I don't know who yet...

Btw Knuckles V0.2 almost done just throws, rock throw revamp, real glide and new f air left!
    Then i will do Shadow Mario, but he won't be released before Bowser Jr is done.
    Then im taking a break untill a Sneasel/LSSJ Broly w fingers/teen gohan w fingers model import is done!
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:30:03 PM by SCXZ » Logged

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

« Reply #1426 on: July 17, 2012, 08:12:47 PM »

I'll have the next one tommorow.
    My mom was painting my room today, so I didn't have much of a chance.

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1427 on: July 17, 2012, 08:37:06 PM »

Teen Gohan? I'm in! I can't wait for ALL of you upcoming psa's they are going to super special awesome Especially this one^
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:12:31 PM by Teen Gohan » Logged

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1428 on: July 17, 2012, 09:24:08 PM »

what about knuckles aaa attack i dont really like the current one

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1429 on: July 18, 2012, 04:08:10 AM »

what about knuckles aaa attack i dont really like the current one
    whats the problem with it?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1430 on: July 18, 2012, 08:57:32 AM »

southcraft the problem with sneasel is the model i dont think i ever saw a model of him anywhere and PBR is hard to rip atleast you got weaville to request a rigg(not that any rigger takes pokemon requests sadly :S)

kirbyboi :3
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1431 on: July 18, 2012, 09:26:00 AM »

I still cant believe SouthCraft is only 14. O_O When did you start PSAing? I started about two weeks ago, and my first psa... its like.. meh. xD Can't believe there is a professional psaer who is the same age as meh. :3

kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. Cheesy

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1432 on: July 18, 2012, 09:32:34 AM »

I still cant believe SouthCraft is only 14. O_O When did you start PSAing? I started about two weeks ago, and my first psa... its like.. meh. xD Can't believe there is a professional psaer who is the same age as meh. :3

i started in october 2011 i think Smiley

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #1433 on: July 18, 2012, 09:59:13 AM »

i started in october 2011 i think Smiley
    haha damn I never knew you were 14. So am I

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1434 on: July 18, 2012, 10:22:24 AM »

I knew SC was 14 bt I didn't know sw was lol. I'm 15 but when I was 14 ppl thought I was 20 because of my brawl hack skills

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1435 on: July 18, 2012, 11:10:29 AM »

... Am I the only 18yo here?... I never thought I'd turn into a neckbeard living in his parent's basement... But this thread(and slightly my upcoming results) are giving me doubts...

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1436 on: July 18, 2012, 11:16:38 AM »

... Am I the only 18yo here?... I never thought I'd turn into a neckbeard living in his parent's basement... But this thread(and slightly my upcoming results) are giving me doubts...
    sorry but i didn't understand much of what you said... i think you know why

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1437 on: July 18, 2012, 11:22:23 AM »

naw bro dont feel bad im 20 years old

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

« Reply #1438 on: July 18, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »

Beware: wall of text >.>
    SSF2 Wario~
    ^Tilt: you have the wrong fingers sticking up for a peace sign, if that's what you were going for.
    Dash: Knowing what that is, it seems more fitting as a >B or even as a running animation.
    >Smash: I'd replace this one all together; it doesn't seem like it'd hurt at all. (not with VBrawl's though since it would be redundant along side the >B)
    VSmash: Just add some end lag, right now it is easily spamed.
    vAir: I'd use this as a vB similar to Bowser's. also, bouncing up after hitting makes it easily spammed.
    Interface: Aerial dodge is messed up. that's all.
    Specials-
    >B: easily spammed
    Knuckles~
    now here's where the wall comes. before that, it should be noted that I acknowledge it is in an early phase.
    Jabs: Animations need a lot of work. you should look at sonic's jabs for example. Second jab needs knockback to avoid a jablock.

>Tilt: Doesn't really do the job of a >Tilt. (pushing opposing players out of the way quickly) Animation doesn't look much like a >Tilt. though I can't think of a good alternative.

^Tilt: almost no knockack and incorrect tragectory. the animation should transition into the wait.

vTilt: in concept it looks more like a vSmash to me. also, vTilts generally transition in and out of the crouch.

Dash: I would only extend one fist forward, and have him almost trip trying to hit you to put more movement into this one.

>Smash: you should take a look at Cpt. Falcon's 2nd jab for an example of how a punch should look like.

vSmash: To be honest, this looks more like a nuetral dodge than an attack. I suggest something either like the current vTilt, or SSF2 Wario's.

^Smash: I do not understand this one in the slightest. with how spammable it is, it gets really annoying really fast.

Interface: 2nd Jump is too low, and coupled with the ^B recovery is futile. he has way too much traction, but that's an easy fix. foot movement in the wait seems a bit awkward.
    Specials-
    NB
    -ground- I think the rock should go up before it goes down, so there's more of a paraabolic movement. also, if you can find a rock shattering graphic (not the generic one) I can show you how to make a "fake article" if you like.
    -Air- maybe give it diagnal movement?

>B I would have implemented this like a normal glide. (as in it is triggered by c/X/Y during the second jump)

vB  The digging should have been based on SA DX/2B in my opinion. I also think the underground movement is a bit fast.

^B Does almost no damage, slow, and is usesless for recovery.

Final Smash:Aesthetically, VIS0s need fixing while he's on the master emerald, and the emerald is a bit too bright.

at the point where you hear the jiggly puff sound effects and see the electric explosion, I would have added damage and knockback, and just stopped the FS there, the rock through is a bit redundant. EDIT: huh, shorter than I thought. probably because I wrote this on paper first.
    again, if you think I missed anything, just let me know
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:45:19 PM by Anonymous » Logged

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1439 on: July 18, 2012, 03:46:10 PM »

Beware: wall of text >.>
    SSF2 Wario~
    ^Tilt: you have the wrong fingers sticking up for a peace sign, if that's what you were going for.
    Dash: Knowing what that is, it seems more fitting as a >B or even as a running animation.
    >Smash: I'd replace this one all together; it doesn't seem like it'd hurt at all. (not with VBrawl's though since it would be redundant along side the >B)
    VSmash: Just add some end lag, right now it is easily spamed.
    vAir: I'd use this as a vB similar to Bowser's. also, bouncing up after hitting makes it easily spammed.
    Interface: Aerial dodge is messed up. that's all.
    Specials-
    >B: easily spammed
    Knuckles~
    now here's where the wall comes. before that, it should be noted that I acknowledge it is in an early phase.
    Jabs: Animations need a lot of work. you should look at sonic's jabs for example. Second jab needs knockback to avoid a jablock.

>Tilt: Doesn't really do the job of a >Tilt. (pushing opposing players out of the way quickly) Animation doesn't look much like a >Tilt. though I can't think of a good alternative.

^Tilt: almost no knockack and incorrect tragectory. the animation should transition into the wait.

vTilt: in concept it looks more like a vSmash to me. also, vTilts generally transition in and out of the crouch.

Dash: I would only extend one fist forward, and have him almost trip trying to hit you to put more movement into this one.

>Smash: you should take a look at Cpt. Falcon's 2nd jab for an example of how a punch should look like.

vSmash: To be honest, this looks more like a nuetral dodge than an attack. I suggest something either like the current vTilt, or SSF2 Wario's.

^Smash: I do not understand this one in the slightest. with how spammable it is, it gets really annoying really fast.

Interface: 2nd Jump is too low, and coupled with the ^B recovery is futile. he has way too much traction, but that's an easy fix. foot movement in the wait seems a bit awkward.
    Specials-
    NB
    -ground- I think the rock should go up before it goes down, so there's more of a paraabolic movement. also, if you can find a rock shattering graphic (not the generic one) I can show you how to make a "fake article" if you like.
    -Air- maybe give it diagnal movement?

>B I would have implemented this like a normal glide. (as in it is triggered by c/X/Y during the second jump)

vB  The digging should have been based on SA DX/2B in my opinion. I also think the underground movement is a bit fast.

^B Does almost no damage, slow, and is usesless for recovery.

Final Smash:Aesthetically, VIS0s need fixing while he's on the master emerald, and the emerald is a bit too bright.

at the point where you hear the jiggly puff sound effects and see the electric explosion, I would have added damage and knockback, and just stopped the FS there, the rock through is a bit redundant. EDIT: huh, shorter than I thought. probably because I wrote this on paper first.
    again, if you think I missed anything, just let me know
    ty!

Pages:  1 ... 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: