Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940231 times)
Mareeo 64
Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1485 on: July 27, 2012, 08:29:55 PM »

Hey, I bet he worked hard on that, don't knock his work. And I bet he'll make it even better. As I said on some other topic, If he had the SMS Shad. Mario texture, he'd make it newer, and better. Believe it.

lol, just had a Naruto moment

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1486 on: July 27, 2012, 08:43:48 PM »

While I agree that knux over pikapal should be ditched forever, (I think it's jinxed) A) the shooting usage is fixed, the animation, however is what's all ajkgasuobg. no freezing though B) SouthCraft's is compleately different... it's over jiggly instead Im srs here Could be because this
    Is not this:
    Also, despite you claiming it's better than any one in the vault, does not mean that a better one cannot still be made.
    Yes that is true, but I would love to know if they used mine as a base atleast, since I'm the only one that seems to get eyeiris with normalized textures, ThatEarthboundguy used mine as a base for his Shadow Mario hack, and he gets almost five times the amount of downloads. Tongue
    For me, the textures is kinda the only that could be better.
    Also most of the other ones are like solid color, but mine (and ThatEarthboundguy's) are is the only one with red eyes, any others have white, no eyes, or red eyes for the FS eyes.
    Hey, I bet he worked hard on that, don't knock his work. And I bet he'll make it even better. As I said on some other topic, If he had the SMS Shad. Mario texture, he'd make it newer, and better. Believe it.

lol, just had a Naruto moment

In the SMS Mario Import, I have SM as an alternate costume, but the catch was that the original texture was transparent and with no color, so I had to edit it. Because I wanted my Shadow Mario to be HD, I did a different water-like texture, and it looks better to me than the original. Also I'm glad to my SM64 Bros got you into SM64 hacks. Grin

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1487 on: July 27, 2012, 11:11:32 PM »

as I said twice already, we are using an IMPORTED BOWSER JR, and it would look weird using a non import shadow Mario.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1488 on: July 28, 2012, 08:36:07 AM »

Yes Shadow Mario NEEDS to be imported from SMS. And hopefully the texture too. It'll probably need some touching up though.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1489 on: July 28, 2012, 08:41:42 AM »

Yes Shadow Mario NEEDS to be imported from SMS. And hopefully the texture too. It'll probably need some touching up though.
    why not just make brawl mario to shadow mario
    cuz shadow mario is just a water like mario with a paintbush
    waste of time to import shadow mario from SMS anyway and then rig it
    if we already got some mario models we can just texture/animte the texture/make mario alittle invisible like as water
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 08:43:13 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1490 on: July 28, 2012, 08:55:45 AM »

That would be simpler, yes. But it just feels like it won't have quite the same feel as it did in SMS. And SMS Mario was imported on the vault, so why not Shadow Mario? Also could we (meaning SM team, not so much me) import SM's idle pose animation, and possibly his running animation? SSBB Mario's run just wouldn't fit. And trying to recreate his idle seems tedious. It looked so good in SMS, that it shouldn't be changed.

On another note, I got an idea for an alternate Final Smash:
    (Skip to 1:26)
    Super Mario Sunshine Boss Battle: Mecha Bowser (Bowser Jr)

SM could to that same floating pose and if somehow Mecha Bowser's Model could get imported, it could be sorta like Petey Piranha's FS (shoots from the Background) except closer to the stage, and maybe one button (A) could make it breathe fire, and another button (B) could shoot bullet bills! And while that's happening, Shadow Mario would be pointing towards the direction the fire/bullet bills would go in! Sounds complicated to make, but would be SO cool! Grin
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:05:15 AM by Mareeo 64 » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1491 on: July 28, 2012, 10:29:03 AM »

why not just make brawl mario to shadow mario
    cuz shadow mario is just a water like mario with a paintbush
    waste of time to import shadow mario from SMS anyway and then rig it
    if we already got some mario models we can just texture/animte the texture/make mario alittle invisible like as water

Ok, so, for like, the gazzillionth time, it would look uglyy with the b jr imported but not sm. End of topic. He will be imported. NOBODY BRING IT UP AGAIN
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 10:31:58 AM by SonicBrawler » Logged

Quotes:

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1492 on: July 28, 2012, 10:52:24 AM »

Did you like the alternate Final Smash idea? You don't have to use it, but it would give SM a real Sunshine feel.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1493 on: July 28, 2012, 10:53:44 AM »

Did you like the alternate Final Smash idea? You don't have to use it, but it would give SM a real Sunshine feel.

I won't let me watch it on my tablet lol can you describe it

Quotes:

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1494 on: July 28, 2012, 05:12:57 PM »

Shadow Mario stands floating above some water, then the water splits down the middle, and a mecha bowser robot rises with SM. Mecha Bowser shoots bullet bills all over the place, and breaths fire at Mario. It's kinda hard to explain, but it looks awesome in the video. Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1495 on: July 28, 2012, 10:43:33 PM »

If it was possible to find his model in the SMS.gcm file, then I'd import him for ya, but really you'd get the same effect as my SM alternate texture for my SMS Mario Import, here is his texture from SMS (dumped with Dolphin)

If you quote this, you'll notice a difference in the textures with the grey background, in short they are extremely transparent, so the model it's self is what gives Shadow Mario his color, and since I don't know what file his model is in, we won't get that far, besides, his model isn't that good, if you want an import Shadow Mario, do his model from Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. He's an unlockable player in there...although I was never good enough to unlock anyone in that game. Sad
    Also about porting animations,  that'd be extremely hard because Shadow Mario would be rigged to Brawl Mario's bones, which the aniamtion has no data for that, so you have to recreate the animation. I can't denine that the running aniamtion does need to be changed, if not atleast upgraded. And like I said before, an edited Brawl Mario would fit with the HD Bowser Jr who looks like he's from Brawl. not impressed
    Shadow Mario stands floating above some water, then the water splits down the middle, and a mecha bowser robot rises with SM. Mecha Bowser shoots bullet bills all over the place, and breaths fire at Mario. It's kinda hard to explain, but it looks awesome in the video. Smiley
    I know exactly where you're going with this, and I asume you'd want the actual model for that, but that might be pushing it for a FS...but then again I don't know how detailed that model and it's texture are, so maybe not, makig the commands will probably be where the problem will be...besides importing it (if I find it).
    as I said twice already, we are using an IMPORTED BOWSER JR, and it would look weird using a non import shadow Mario.
    If it's an import you want for Shadow Mario, I'd say a better Mario than SMS, like say SMG2, or like Mario Sports Mix, or the Mario model from the Mario Party 9 Title Screen, now that is the best Mario model I've EVER seen, he's got like 20 textures, most of them atleast 128x128, and he's got like 50 or something polygons.
    But if you want an import, than he should atleast get quite a sexy retexture, because I don't think having a HD SMG Bowser Jr and a SMS Shadow Mario with his crappy transparent textures will be the best combo.
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 10:52:32 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1496 on: July 29, 2012, 06:55:31 AM »

If it was possible to find his model in the SMS.gcm file, then I'd import him for ya, but really you'd get the same effect as my SM alternate texture for my SMS Mario Import, here is his texture from SMS (dumped with Dolphin)

If you quote this, you'll notice a difference in the textures with the grey background, in short they are extremely transparent, so the model it's self is what gives Shadow Mario his color, and since I don't know what file his model is in, we won't get that far, besides, his model isn't that good, if you want an import Shadow Mario, do his model from Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. He's an unlockable player in there...although I was never good enough to unlock anyone in that game. Sad
    Also about porting animations,  that'd be extremely hard because Shadow Mario would be rigged to Brawl Mario's bones, which the aniamtion has no data for that, so you have to recreate the animation. I can't denine that the running aniamtion does need to be changed, if not atleast upgraded. And like I said before, an edited Brawl Mario would fit with the HD Bowser Jr who looks like he's from Brawl. :notimp:I know exactly where you're going with this, and I asume you'd want the actual model for that, but that might be pushing it for a FS...but then again I don't know how detailed that model and it's texture are, so maybe not, makig the commands will probably be where the problem will be...besides importing it (if I find it).If it's an import you want for Shadow Mario, I'd say a better Mario than SMS, like say SMG2, or like Mario Sports Mix, or the Mario model from the Mario Party 9 Title Screen, now that is the best Mario model I've EVER seen, he's got like 20 textures, most of them atleast 128x128, and he's got like 50 or something polygons.
    But if you want an import, than he should atleast get quite a sexy retexture, because I don't think having a HD SMG Bowser Jr and a SMS Shadow Mario with his crappy transparent textures will be the best combo.

I.Told.You.to.DROP.IT.

Quotes:

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1497 on: July 29, 2012, 07:01:36 AM »

do gamecube games use the same kind of effects wii games do?
    and smf1 i'll pm you about it (searhing for the model)

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #1498 on: July 29, 2012, 09:59:29 AM »

It would be smart to import it to get a real feel for the texture. Using one from Mario would be stupid Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1499 on: July 29, 2012, 11:53:31 AM »

I.Told.You.to.DROP.IT.
    I know, but I just felt like I should further explain where I am coming from because I don't want to see Shadow Mario using his model from SMS, but of course I have a feeling that no matter what the final release is, I'll work my ass of to have a better Shadow Mario (unless it is really that good that I can't make him better). *facecpalm*

Pages:  1 ... 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: