SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Carnage on July 30, 2012, 04:45:12 PM
no gotenks ghost are totaly white in the anime like rubber you cant see anything through them
but my ghosts will be brawl styled so they will be semi-transparent like as real ghosts xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

A attacks almmost done! Then just fixes and side, down b left!

Quote from: SCXZ on July 30, 2012, 06:18:08 PM
A attacks almmost done! Then just fixes and side, down b left!
Yes! And will SM and BJ both be done or just SM?


Can't wait for this one! I've been playing Sunshine a lot lately, so now I can finally BE Shadow Mario!

Btw if you wanted to know the moveset of Shadow Mario here is it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

FinalSmash: He paints a big Blue Fire Ball and jumps into it and boost the oppoment

U Tanut: He shows hes biiig thung (SMSS)
S Taunt: He Mario's Big Taunt
D Taunt: He uses brush and acts like he cleaning the ground

Win 1: Like kid buu's he is laughting
Win 2: Mario's
Win 3: (If possible he takes of hes mask and turns into bowser jr!)


that downB seems impossible unless you would be using snake and edited his mines imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not bad at all, but I'd have made it more different than SSBB moves, and more like SMS moves. Like for his neutral A in the air, he could spin really fast in a ball (not literally a ball) like he does when he jumps out of the water car thing to show his true identity for the first time in SMS. It's the same move as Phoenix Mario's neutral A (air), but no fire effect.

ani
Quote from: Carnage on July 31, 2012, 07:10:00 PM
that downB seems impossible unless you would be using snake and edited his mines imo.
anivernage said it was possible i should Ask him
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on July 31, 2012, 09:27:56 PM
Not bad at all, but I'd have made it more different than SSBB moves, and more like SMS moves. Like for his neutral A in the air, he could spin really fast in a ball (not literally a ball) like he does when he jumps out of the water car thing to show his true identity for the first time in SMS. It's the same move as Phoenix Mario's neutral A (air), but no fire effect.
ty for idea :)


Quote from: SCXZ on July 31, 2012, 10:21:42 PM
anianivernage said it was possible i should Ask him ty for idea :)


if he can pull a move like that i would be amazed really since making something on the ground that stays still and hits other players while we move freely  this is pratically an article like snake mines
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... Just saying... I cant stand Mario's up smash, I'd prefer his up-tilt uppercut to be a smash... Just saying.
... I mean... Headbutting?... really...?

Well, I don't mind Mario's ↑smash, but it might need to change for Shadow Mario. Maybe he could use his paint brush and do the last slash from Link's SSBB  ↑smash. Or even like the Ice Climbers' ↑smash. Just something with the brush.

Oh! and I got an idea for the FS! it's not about the FS itself, but maybe when you press B, the SM paint symbol "M" will appear where SM is, and gradually grow, and then fade out. Or do the "M" symbol when Bowser Jr transforms into Shadow Mario.

Also, can anyone tell me if my Mecha Bowser FS idea is possible? I thought I remembered MarioDK, (or somebody who PSA's. I can't remember) say that there was a way to have a model connected to a character, but hidden when you're not using the FS, but when you do use it, the model appears. again, I can't remember exactly who said it, but maybe that same concept could work for a Mecha Bowser model (the Sunshine version has a full body, and the holes where bullet bills come out aren't even modeled, just a texture to make it look lik there's holes there) I'll see if I can find the model. Maybe somebody could do something with it.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 01, 2012, 12:09:31 AM

Also, can anyone tell me if my Mecha Bowser FS idea is possible? I thought I remembered MarioDK, (or somebody who PSA's. I can't remember) say that there was a way to have a model connected to a character, but hidden when you're not using the FS, but when you do use it, the model appears. again, I can't remember exactly who said it, but maybe that same concept could work for a Mecha Bowser model (the Sunshine version has a full body, and the holes where bullet bills come out aren't even modeled, just a texture to make it look lik there's holes there) I'll see if I can find the model. Maybe somebody could do something with it.

you could definately do this model-wise, especially since the new brawlbox supports adding model switches :3 that way you don't have to do that archiac scaling method.

The only thing is, Shadow Mario stands on top of Mecha Bowser at first, then goes inside. Would it be possible to animate SM and MB at the same time? (SM jumping in; MB's [censored]pit hatch opening)
                                                                         ↑↑↑↑↑
I don't know why that's censored. It's a normal word! It's used for planes and other vehicles too! (not cars)