Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: effect + Bone edit question  (Read 2246 times)
Ӄit ßallarɖ
Little 3D Animator
Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « on: October 20, 2011, 04:28:46 PM »

Was wondering if it's possible to get the "entrance" effect and the feathers from Pit? be nice to put onto Tifa. Also I was wondering if I can give Physics back to Tifa's hair (since it originally was Zss' bones)
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 04:52:07 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ » Logged

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »

*poke?*

Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 03:39:44 PM »

I'm no expert, but I guess an answer is better than nothing, right? Cheesy

If Pit's graphics are in his FitEntry.pac, I suppose you could get them and replace one of ZSS's graphics. That counts for the lights, at least. As for the feathers, I believe that those are an external graphic effect and are called in PSA (Like the darkness in Ganondorf's entry.)  As far as I know, you can't move external graphic effects. You could probably attempt to Port ZSS over Pit (Or wait until BJ finishes THEN import over Pit), but I don't know how well that would go down.

As for the hair, I don't have a clue.

Good luck with that.

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 03:43:39 PM »

I'm no expert, but I guess an answer is better than nothing, right? Cheesy

If Pit's graphics are in his FitEntry.pac, I suppose you could get them and replace one of ZSS's graphics. That counts for the lights, at least. As for the feathers, I believe that those are an external graphic effect and are called in PSA (Like the darkness in Ganondorf's entry.)  As far as I know, you can't move external graphic effects. You could probably attempt to Port ZSS over Pit (Or wait until BJ finishes THEN import over Pit), but I don't know how well that would go down.

As for the hair, I don't have a clue.

Good luck with that.

hmmmm... I'll see if he has an entry.... Kinda stinks about the externals. It's to Fix up Tifa. I just noticed that her hair bones anr't Physic'ed anymore and would want to avoid hand animating it... also I've had to port Tifa over Diddy and kinda missing that entry and the feathers from the jump XD

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 03:49:45 PM »

hmmmm... I'll see if he has an entry.... Kinda stinks about the externals. It's to Fix up Tifa. I just noticed that her hair bones anr't Physic'ed anymore and would want to avoid hand animating it... also I've had to port Tifa over Diddy and kinda missing that entry and the feathers from the jump XD

If it's over Diddy, then it's very possible with the lights. Diddy has a barrel in his entry, so you can definitely replace that (I've done it before, myself). As for the physics, I think hair, capes, and the like only work in their original place. I don't see why they would continue working when ported....

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 04:21:50 PM »

Well I'll wait for my porter to get back with me on the bone thing since I asked him about it too. Thanks for poking my Q =3

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 04:36:15 PM »

Yeah. No problem.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: