Vegeta over Wolf

Started by Don Rene., October 15, 2011, 03:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 15, 2011, 03:36:38 AM Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 07:57:59 PM by Don Rene.
ATTENTION PEOPLE:

This Thread will be LOCKED until I finish exporting SmashClash's gotenks and KTH's Vegeta
[/color]


i maybe will update Vegeta moveset soon
but not yet
anyway the vertex will come so it is alittle waste of time to make this import and if no vertex there will come a .dae import of vegeta model over Wolf
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

When do you think the hack will be done.
Second Warning: Signature Removed. Signatures should not be higher than 250 px, including text. Images in signatures should not be more than 695 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall total (even if put in a spoiler). If you're not sure, use this guide.

ATTENTION PEOPLE:

This Thread will be LOCKED until I finish exporting SmashClash's gotenks and KTH's Vegeta