Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: About 1-Slot Size Mods...  (Read 1474 times)
flyinelk212
Mega Kitten

Pit/Lucas User

View Profile Awards
« on: October 16, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »

...what is the process involved with creating them? For example, I really love this vertex --> http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=13974

But I also don't want EVERY one of my Link vertexes to change via the Motion file that comes with it. How would I be able to make it so this vertex works on only 1 slot of Link's?

What is the process involved? And if it's reaaally complicated, then...can someone who's really awesome possibly do it for me? I'd be like, your super biffle.

Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 05:18:44 PM »

Basically, it consists of renaming a certain bone (usually the YRotN), and scaling the character using that bone in every animation.

Apparently, the recent version of BrawlBox has a feature that makes the process much easier, but someone else will have to explain it to you because I have no idea how it works. /:

flyinelk212
    Mega Kitten

Pit/Lucas User

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 10:36:56 AM »

Basically, it consists of renaming a certain bone (usually the YRotN), and scaling the character using that bone in every animation.

Apparently, the recent version of BrawlBox has a feature that makes the process much easier, but someone else will have to explain it to you because I have no idea how it works. /:

Ooooh...hrmm, well, barring someone explains to me that Brawlbox feature, that sounds like something that is DEFINITELY out of my expertise... :/

Sooo......would anyone here be willing to make the one-slot Young Link for me? I'd give you 1,000 Internets as a reward!!!

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 03:39:06 PM »

The FitLinkMotionEtc.pac that comes with that hack is a one slot size mod. I just checked.

wiiztec
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Famous Hacker >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 09:34:16 PM »

What determines what slot they're for
     Necroposting: Bumping a topic that's been dead for at least 3 weeks

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: