Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17
Author Topic: Erase the Noise - Neku Sakuraba, version 1!  (Read 90398 times)
Sajiao Omelette
Holy Kitten

Paramedics finished her text, "...love you."

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: November 20, 2009, 09:08:42 PM »

...I guess it'll just look like the rest of the beam, only with a rounded tip, then?

Should something similar be applied to Lightning Arrester?

Also, I plan to make Lucas' dtaunt something along the lines of Cure Drink: you can heal a lot of your health (should the damage healed be 30 or 50?), but you can only do it once per battle.
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 09:09:35 PM by greeneggsandham » Logged

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #76 on: November 20, 2009, 09:59:18 PM »

...I guess it'll just look like the rest of the beam, only with a rounded tip, then?

Should something similar be applied to Lightning Arrester?

Also, I plan to make Lucas' dtaunt something along the lines of Cure Drink: you can heal a lot of your health (should the damage healed be 30 or 50?), but you can only do it once per battle.

No healing. please

Chimiu
    Advanced Kitten

Ponies. That is all.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: November 21, 2009, 12:21:47 PM »

Yea, something like that. Similar to the DBZ ki blasts. (First example that came to mind)

No healing. please
    I agree with thanyou.
    Like I said before, the whole "healing" part of Twewy doesn't fit the Brawl-Scene very well. And It can turn into an unfair game-breaker. (Somehow)

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #78 on: November 21, 2009, 02:05:26 PM »

I agree with thanyou.
    Like I said before, the whole "healing" part of Twewy doesn't fit the Brawl-Scene very well. And It can turn into an unfair game-breaker. (Somehow)

Yes. It would be a game breaker, like if he heals just before you're about to do the final blow, you'd be really pissed.

Sorta Offtopic: And now that Pharrox is SOOOOO close to finishing the model importer, I'd start thinking about some attacks that would work well if hewas in the game for real, not what Lucas Limits you to Grin

Chimiu
    Advanced Kitten

Ponies. That is all.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: November 21, 2009, 06:35:35 PM »

I totally didn't see the comment about Lightning Arrester, I dun remember exactly, but it's a giant-ish bolt of lightning in Twewy, correct?
    If thats the case I dun think it needs much editing for the edge of it.

Hmm...It'd be pretty annoying to make a Neku model from scratch, since Twewy is 2D.
    But the news about the model importer is awsum!
    I decided to snoop around SWF abit to get moar news. Seems like its got everyone in a little uprawr.

I think, once I get less lazy, I wanna try making an Arcueid texture/PSA for Peach.
    Melty Blood ftw~
    L> My own laptop!<3

xmanfit0
    Your Favorite Home Tutor
    Extreme Kitten

If you're lucky you'll die without pain

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: November 21, 2009, 06:35:57 PM »

If Lightning Arrester is to deter juggling, it'd best knock the opponent away, or else characters with quick tilts of smashes may get you upon landing.

And I also agree with no healing. Healing is kind of erratic. I've tried out a PSA with a healing taunt, and it was really weird. Most of the time it wouldn't work, it would heal random amounts of percentage (10%- all of my percent) and any opponents that were touching my character would get healed too. So that could potentially be really broken.

Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
    Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: November 21, 2009, 07:19:28 PM »

...err... that is really weird. In that case, no healing then.

I don't really understand the concept of model hacking. Does that let you make a new model from scratch, and also make animations from scratch?

Once model hacking comes out, can you give me some examples of what I might be able to do? Because I don't really understand the concept.

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #82 on: November 21, 2009, 07:42:46 PM »

It basically means that we can create new characters.

More complex: It'll allow us to import a NEW model form another place and place it over another character, which makes it seem like you're playing another character. We won't be able to make custom animations for a while, but its still awesome ^^

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: November 23, 2009, 04:50:02 PM »

I haven't had time to test in the last week, so I'll put in a filler question while I wait for an opportunity to test:

Any ideas floating out there for taunts and entries?

I thought that one of his taunts could be like when you kill an enemy and then you get an Ultimate Drop... you'd have a red thing spinning around you, but I can't find a way to have something spin around you. I briefly considered replicating trigonometric functions (with addition lol), but can anyone find a way to multiply numbers with addition. And division too. I will love you forever if you can do this (remember to take into account decimal numbers!) Assume every thing is rounded to three decimal points.

Chimiu
    Advanced Kitten

Ponies. That is all.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: November 23, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »

Ohgawd~
    Math is painful.
    Just reading that post made my headache come-back. (I think)

I'll get to thinking about taunts now, I'm finally replaying TWEWY!
    (Yay me!)

If I think of anything intresting, I'll let you know immediately.

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: November 24, 2009, 08:04:18 PM »

Wow, thanks for everything you have done for me! (Seriously, all of you.)

Can anyone think of any GFX for Black Uranus or Black Jupiter or... pretty much nearly every Black Planet? Or a way to make GFX that would fit?

P.S. Making an iceberg for Piercing Pillar is... impossible! BLARG.

xmanfit0
    Your Favorite Home Tutor
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: November 24, 2009, 10:06:07 PM »

What about the darkness effect, or 2 or 3 darkness oriented GFX on the GFX list?

And yes, making an iceberg rise out the floor would be hard. You could instead make like a pillar of the frost flake gfx's instead.

Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
    Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: November 24, 2009, 10:50:14 PM »

Are there any darkness GFX besides the "Dark Orb" and "Purple Burst?" Because I'm using both of those... and it's kind of limiting.

Is there any way to tell if an SFX is character-specific or not? Because it just looks like "Graphic Effect" with a number like 1BE, pretty harmless looking. But it's character-specific, which angers me so. I can't tell...

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: November 25, 2009, 11:23:07 PM »

Sorry if this post itself makes me sound retarded, but can I add articles to someone? For example, Lucas only has one, so can I add a second one by making a "New Node" or something like that?

If so: Mr. Mew would be the pig that TL catches in his Win animation, and be black. He could have TL or someone else's animation (this part might make even less sense than the first part), and Mr. Mew would look fabulous! However, I don't know how to decide which animation  an article will use if it has multiple animations. If some one is really good at BrawlBox, please help me!

xmanfit0
    Your Favorite Home Tutor
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: November 26, 2009, 08:28:51 PM »

Durr, sounds pretty hard to pull off. If you do successfully do it, it would be awesome. But personally, I've messed with nodes and models a lot and stuff barely worked. But maybe that's cus I have nearly no idea what I'm doing, XD

Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 17
    Print
    Jump to: