Brawl Complete PSA pack (Brawl GC)

Started by Pappy, October 19, 2011, 03:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Vault submission is up! has not been accepted by a moderator yet but you can see it without safe search. Has been uploaded in the Misc. category, since there is pretty much everything in this. Link to BrawlGC: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23379&Moderated=All

Ill be out for a day or 2 as I won't have any internet connection now (was at a friend's house to upload). So if you ask some questions don't expect an immediate answer.

I'm coming back! I will return! And I'll possess your body, and I'll make you burn! -Number of the beast (Iron Maiden).

instead of paperbrawler in teh credit for waluigi, change it to Sonicbrawler
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 23, 2011, 05:53:02 PM #48 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 05:54:07 PM by HaloedHero
Just here on a little campaign for my Cloud hack. I know people like the more Dissidia flavored ones, and mine kind of got lost in the shuffle when I let SDoom borrow some of my animations for his, but I honestly (and no disrespect to any other Cloud hacks or their creators) think mine is the best just based on quality of animations and generally feeling the most like an actual Brawl character.

If you haven't used it, all I'm saying is that it's worth your time to check it out and at least consider for the pack. Even if you don't like mine, I'd recommend SDoom's over the one you have on there.

P.S. Oh, I'm glad you like Scott by the way. :).


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Sayin you don't like mine =.=n Naw I'm kidding it's incredibly overpowered. I agree with what HaloedHero is sayin bro
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 24, 2011, 02:07:47 AM #50 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:19:57 AM by poketama
Well something had to go wrong, OP is gone for a couple days and the main download is broken and needs to be reuploaded.

I'm going to download NoMusic.

can't believe that my raichu PSA is good enough  to be here :P thatks anyway

October 24, 2011, 12:57:13 PM #52 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 01:01:17 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: HaloedHero on October 23, 2011, 05:53:02 PM
Just here on a little campaign for my Cloud hack. I know people like the more Dissidia flavored ones, and mine kind of got lost in the shuffle when I let SDoom borrow some of my animations for his, but I honestly (and no disrespect to any other Cloud hacks or their creators) think mine is the best just based on quality of animations and generally feeling the most like an actual Brawl character.

If you haven't used it, all I'm saying is that it's worth your time to check it out and at least consider for the pack. Even if you don't like mine, I'd recommend SDoom's over the one you have on there.

P.S. Oh, I'm glad you like Scott by the way. :).

^ This.  Thing about Cloud 2.6 is that it consists largely of .Fade's rather outdated and rather OPed 2.5, with a couple of aspects and animations from my Cloud thrown in there for good measure as well as Beyond's AC Cloud costume.  It's good, just rather dated in areas.  HaloedHero's is (imo) the smoothest of the bunch.  As he said, it fits the nicest with vBrawl, has the best quality animations and is the most balanced out of the three main Cloud hacks.  And then there's mine.....yeah......just use HaloedHero's.....

Apart from that, nice work on this pack dude.   This will definitely be a great help to newer players.


Mokou's final smash freezes the game.

October 25, 2011, 02:03:19 AM #55 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 03:41:06 AM by lolauses
I just cannot get this to work on Riivolution, I even tried using the code he provided

Some instructions on how to use would be nice


EDIT: Tried it with gecko for Sn'G's, and it works fine, thanks :happy:

One of Dark Lord's colour swaps freezes the game. I think it's Nightmare or Mad World.

love to see my SMBZ mario/Goku PSA is mid tier :D
just alittle info i working on next version of SMBZ Mario he will get afew fixes and that combo system too like as Goku/SMBZ Sonic/kid buu
also a revamped FS
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

might i suggest yosemite sam over wario?

Ok, first of all i still dont have any internet and can only connect in public places. Second i just checked everything i missed and i got alot to do apparently. I got a report and a notice that the BrawlGC file wasn't available anymore, but its still there so idk if anyone else is having that problem. As for Mokou's FS, i would suggest not playing with final smashes whatsoever as some dont work and some freeze, as you have seen. I also found a freezing occurence when Wario's B grabbed Mokou, I'm going to be fixing that. I also found that the line in the graphic glitch happened not because of the characters but because of the Smashville texture, so that will be getting replaced. This happened once too: the game froze while Goku in Kaioken mode was fighting Sephiroth. I tried everything to trigger it again but got no more freezes, so i think its also not the characters. There's a small chance that Mokou will have to be replaced, idk yet cuz i have to test some things out and if it doesnt work she'll have to be put aside until later when it can be fixed. I don't think i have anything else for now. Will get back to you guys when I can with updates. (And btw there is no yosemite sam on Wario, its on ness)