DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 15, 2012, 12:50:53 AM #4740 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:51:53 AM by Tawa_Hoda
Quote from: Trollin Pervy on June 15, 2012, 12:42:58 AM
Do you know how much work I put in so demon can keep these "standards" :srs:

Pervy I don't want doubt you, it's just that if he's done 3 of them, I would expect all 4 to match almost perfectly  :srs:
[move][/move]

how is the tvc project?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on June 15, 2012, 12:50:53 AM
Pervy I don't want doubt you, it's just that if he's done 3 of them, I would expect all 4 to match almost perfectly  :srs:
lol he's doing it cause im a bad vertexer... T_T

but thats y i love him cause he helps me out when i need him :3


Quote from: Darth Indiana Bond on June 15, 2012, 12:48:52 AM
So I can't have Dr. Doom and there is nothing I can do?
try dr. doom on regular brawl.. if he works on that, then it has to be brawl minus.


also... streaming in 10mins

edit:
streaming now! feel free to ask questions too lol
https://join.me/669-076-459

@ AnLm - fine so far.. havent done much to it the past 2 weeks lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I have Dr. Doom and he works fine in Brawl Minus.


Quote from: Haseyo on June 15, 2012, 03:25:19 AM
I have Dr. Doom and he works fine in Brawl Minus.
ah ok thats good

anyways... wat u think of this guy? xD

.... been trying to ask pervy to fix him up for me but he keeps on refusing cause it scares him >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Scared to rig?

...

Yeah I would too.  :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 15, 2012, 04:35:48 AM
Scared to rig?

...

Yeah I would too.  :oshi:
more like just fix vertexing some area's on him xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

And this....thing is over Marth?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


what the hell is that? random zombie? i dont blame pervy i dont want that thing on my brawl either lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If ya dont know who that is, its that dude from RE4. I think he was the final boss too. But i remember you fight him in a Warehouse thats burning.

Forgot his name bacause its been a long time since i played it.

Quote from: -Hero- on June 15, 2012, 06:34:51 AM
If ya dont know who that is, its that dude from RE4. I think he was the final boss too. But i remember you fight him in a Warehouse thats burning.

Forgot his name bacause its been a long time since i played it.
lol he's not the final boss xD

but his name is Mendez, Bitores Mendez. and u fight him in the burning warehouse.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

lol i played RE4 with hax. so i skipped that guy. i had this RPG in my box. If i shot it, it took me straight to a cutscene with the final boss haha.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 15, 2012, 08:35:40 AM
lol i played RE4 with hax. so i skipped that guy. i had this RPG in my box. If i shot it, it took me straight to a cutscene with the final boss haha.
cheap... thats all ill say... ur a cheap bastard for not playing it from start to end
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 15, 2012, 08:54:17 AM #4754 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 08:59:59 AM by Tawa_Hoda
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 15, 2012, 08:35:40 AM
lol i played RE4 with hax. so i skipped that guy. i had this RPG in my box. If i shot it, it took me straight to a cutscene with the final boss haha.

:notimp: *Stares will anger at the comment*
Nuff said.
[move][/move]