DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 20, 2012, 02:03:09 AM
Oh man you HAVE to do these right here man:

http://antdgar.com/games/ssbm/1-player-melee-a-different-perspective/

You just have to!
hah im not sure if i'll do those... but if i do, it'll most likely be the place where u have to fight those links if landed at the wrong spot :P

edit:
but i could do this 1 also... maybe..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 20, 2012, 03:56:37 AM
hah im not sure if i'll do those... but if i do, it'll most likely be the place where u have to fight those links if landed at the wrong spot :P

edit:
but i could do this 1 also... maybe..


This one over the Mario Bros. Stage! :0
I can see a new stage on my Brawl if it happens... xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on August 20, 2012, 05:47:19 AM
This one over the Mario Bros. Stage! :0
I can see a new stage on my Brawl if it happens... xD
hah yeah, if i do it will go over that for sure xD

also... since i was busy all weekend... brinstar depths is delayed for 2 days.. so ya... tuesday night or wednesday afternoon for its release
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 20, 2012, 06:39:34 AM
hah yeah, if i do it will go over that for sure xD

also... since i was busy all weekend... brinstar depths is delayed for 2 days.. so ya... tuesday night or wednesday afternoon for its release

Cool, about the Mario Stage.

Great, when you release it (Brinstar) I'll work on the second part of the moveset.
Anyways, I forgot to ask, now that you have the animation and stuff, what do you think about it? Does it looks good for you, or maybe not THAT good? :p
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on August 20, 2012, 06:45:19 AM
Cool, about the Mario Stage.

Great, when you release it (Brinstar) I'll work on the second part of the moveset.
Anyways, I forgot to ask, now that you have the animation and stuff, what do you think about it? Does it looks good for you, or maybe not THAT good? :p
well the animation is almost good... lol

but on the other hand, if i want to make it smoother, i would need the actual model (not via screen rip) + its original bones.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That would be so neat to have as a regular stage, around the pipe area.


the animation looks great imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If we're talking about Adventure Stage 1, may I suggest the place where you fight the Yoshis? :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on August 20, 2012, 09:48:00 PM
If we're talking about Adventure Stage 1, may I suggest the place where you fight the Yoshis? :)
quite possible... :P

Quote from: Haseyo on August 20, 2012, 09:40:25 PM
That would be so neat to have as a regular stage, around the pipe area.
true

anyways... last pic ill ever show of peach's castle...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Awesome bom, I wonder how CPUs will do. I know the previous ones I've tried, they just walk into the center-piece thinking no obstruction is there.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 21, 2012, 12:34:00 AM
Awesome bom, I wonder how CPUs will do. I know the previous ones I've tried, they just walk into the center-piece thinking no obstruction is there.
to be honest.. i have no clue o-o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 21, 2012, 12:43:25 AM
to be honest.. i have no clue o-o
thats becuase you only test the stages with one player xD try putting a cpu every now and then :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 21, 2012, 01:09:11 AM
Throne Room Peaches Castle is looking sweeeeeet!  ;D
Agreed ^. Last picture for Peache's castle? Does that mean you will be releasing it soon? :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.