DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 16, 2012, 11:55:55 PM #7485 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:56:56 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: KC on December 16, 2012, 11:48:50 PM
OK! Back to Great Bay or whatever you're working on... :af:  plz, no moar spam
You're annoying.
I'll list what I said on MSN:
1) DSX8 was working on the stage already
2) DSX8 isn't paid to do this
3) He isn't your [censored]/slave

I'm not going to say the rest because I'd get sanctioned.

EDIT: Happy first post on page 500?  :>.>:

Quote from: SmashClash on December 16, 2012, 11:55:55 PM
You're annoying.
I'll list what I said on MSN:
1) DSX8 was working on the stage already
2) DSX8 isn't paid to do this
3) He isn't your [censored]/slave

I'm not going to say the rest because I'd get sanctioned.

EDIT: Happy first post on page 500?  :>.>:

Chill. This thread is prone to spam, and obviously this stage is wanted to be completed.

o0o Happy 500! Second post.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 17, 2012, 12:02:11 AM
Chill. This thread is prone to spam, and obviously this stage is wanted to be completed.

o0o Happy 500! Second post.
srsly 3rd


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Happy 500 pages! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh yes, happy 500 pages indeed. :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on December 17, 2012, 12:11:40 AM
Oh yes, happy 500 pages indeed. :vyse:
This^
Congrats DSX8 hope your thread has moar 500 pages :af: If not the spam here will make the other 500. ;-)


What's up with the side of the Lab?  Is that a glitch or ...? ;D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I feel the need to declare everytime this thread get's another 100 pages,
That day becomes a national holiday. and we all get free cookies and milk.
:vyse:

BTW how is "∀" coming? Still not rigged? If worst come to worst on the 21st.
I'ma go back in time, and [censored] slap me some mayans, because "∀" was never finished. :notimp:
and destroying all life as we know it, of course.
PS:
@Smash - I thought You, DS, and Eleft where all professionals in the field of what's sexy
and not. Don't go around and say you're the only one!
[move][/move]

This is what happens when DSX8 works on a stage when drunk.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: -Hero- on December 17, 2012, 05:21:39 AM
This is what happens when DSX8 works on a stage when drunk.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lmfao Ben DSX8 made the best version of GB. He'll have my entire respect if he makes an stream drunk  :happy:

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on December 17, 2012, 02:58:38 AM
I feel the need to declare everytime this thread get's another 100 pages,
That day becomes a national holiday. and we all get free cookies and milk.
:vyse:

BTW how is "∀" coming? Still not rigged? If worst come to worst on the 21st.
I'ma go back in time, and [censored] slap me some mayans, because "∀" was never finished. :notimp:
and destroying all life as we know it, of course.
PS:
@Smash - I thought You, DS, and Eleft where all professionals in the field of what's sexy
and not. Don't go around and say you're the only one!
Wrong thread man.  :P
That or idk what da fak youre talking about. o_O

Btw DSX8...Looks great GB...just wondering hows the train going? *hides in shell*Yes i forget pokefloats..now the train is my main troll atm.

I honestly have no idea what the [censored] is going on right now...

Good job on flooding that [censored].

Quote from: -Hero- on December 17, 2012, 05:21:39 AM
This is what happens when DSX8 works on a stage when drunk.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hahaha. Oh DSX8.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: -Hero- on December 17, 2012, 05:21:39 AM
This is what happens when DSX8 works on a stage when drunk.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You shouldn't have done that...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

hahah... bad hero >_>

but ya... me hacking + drunk = bad combo.. o.e

but ya i did fix that issue, and the lighting is a bit darker now after editing it to be darker and having it mess up character lighting alot... -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady