DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


still no score display huh?

also, it would be a good idea to change the background, when the stage normally changes, since the camera shakes and goes further away from stage and stuff...

Quote from: joke king on March 19, 2013, 12:23:49 PM
still no score display huh?

also, it would be a good idea to change the background, when the stage normally changes, since the camera shakes and goes further away from stage and stuff...
lol thus is y u read the description in the vid for that stage >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i never go to youtube for videos on here... i just watch it embedded. xD

honestly i think the dance stage has too many screens, kinda makes it tacky


also finish kraids stage, dk bee stage, whale tmnt smash up stage, and poke floats NAO



inb4noU :oshi:

Quote from: Mr.MW on March 19, 2013, 09:50:59 PM
honestly i think the dance stage has too many screens, kinda makes it tacky


also finish kraids stage, dk bee stage, whale tmnt smash up stage, and poke floats NAO
inb4noU
lol ask mewtwo2000.. he hasnt gotten a chance to fix the lag issue fully on it yet.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

The bottom of the stage will be fixed, right? Kind of weird going through the main platform. Besides that, looks flawless! I personally love all the screens, as it makes it so Project DIVA-esque.


Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on March 19, 2013, 09:56:09 PM
The bottom of the stage will be fixed, right? Kind of weird going through the main platform. Besides that, looks flawless! I personally love all the screens, as it makes it so Project DIVA-esque.
yeah, i plan on adding like.. some scenery stuff as a floor.. just need to find some good models for that.. altho im limited to like 2.2MB filesize.. and im already at 1.04MB
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on March 19, 2013, 09:53:53 PM
lol ask mewtwo2000.. he hasnt gotten a chance to fix the lag issue fully on it yet.

ok lets spam Mewtwo2000's youtube page asking him to finish the stage

whose wit me?




Well.. I've never played MMD or care for it, but that stage looks dope! I love the screens and the background. Background could use some love and animations though. I know its not done, so I expect more sex coming out of this.

Now, about Bowser's Keep. What else do you plan on doing to it? It won't just be flat correct?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 20, 2013, 05:59:12 AM
Well.. I've never played MMD or care for it, but that stage looks dope! I love the screens and the background. Background could use some love and animations though. I know its not done, so I expect more sex coming out of this.

Now, about Bowser's Keep. What else do you plan on doing to it? It won't just be flat correct?
correct, wont be a FLAT stage, will have platforms, and stage hazards!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I dunno if its me but Nova actually looks good on Bowser's Keep with the MvC3 shader. As for Spencer, he looks ok, I assume that's the SS shader on him. I wonder Demise would look like. Speaking of him, where is he? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509