DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 18, 2013, 02:15:12 AM #8640 Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 02:50:46 AM by Chaos_Knight
I dunno why, but I thought of Animal Crossing when I saw that stage.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Can't wait for two years until this is released :af:
Seriously. You got so much [censored] on your platter.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 18, 2013, 02:15:12 AM
I dunno why, but I thought of Animal Crossing when I saw that stage.
lolwut

Quote from: Segtendo on September 18, 2013, 02:46:09 AM
Can't wait for two years until this is released :af:
Seriously. You got so much [censored] on your platter.
LOL no
but its soooo true xD

edit:
well... back to bowsers keep... WHO WANTS A PIC!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on September 19, 2013, 06:42:16 AMwell... back to bowsers keep... WHO WANTS A PIC!!!
http://i.imgur.com/76E7YWP.jpg
Super Mario RPG~
It is the only one just for me~
When I play the game, I get lost in a phase~
Then I find out I'm stuck in Geno's Maze~

Couldn't help myself when i saw the picture ;D

Ah. So you ARE finishing it. Make Peardian proud ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


About time you got back to Bowser's Keep.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Segtendo on September 19, 2013, 04:14:04 PM
Ah. So you ARE finishing it. Make Peardian proud ;)
hah he said he already feels proud im still working on it :p

he was surprised with how much i did actually o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: FitBrian01.pcs on September 20, 2013, 03:32:19 PM
do the candelliers go up and down or something?
well yes, but there's like alot of walls with a pretty high ceiling... i dunno how fast i should animate it all.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm giving you all the exact animation timing, remember? :P



The chandeliers will bob up and down a little bit during one portion of the stage animation, but for the most part they will stay still. Lots of other things will be moving, though.
Click for my stuff:


September 21, 2013, 12:22:07 PM #8650 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 12:28:22 PM by DSX8-sama
^ pretty much what peardian said about the animations xD


anyways, fixed my 360 myself this time and finally paid for the parts and stuff myself, so now its running like its brand new :p

more progress (small, but u can see new stuff added) on Abazet Village from Magna Carta 2
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 28, 2013, 11:30:28 AM #8651 Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 11:53:17 AM by T0SHINO KYOUKO
*bumps dead thread*

ahem... sorry for this, but since i've been reading the manga and wtching the anime series... who wants Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan in brawl? :srs:

i also have every1 else besides Eren sadly.. but i do have his Titan Form

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: T0SHINO KYOUKO on September 28, 2013, 11:30:28 AM
*bumps dead thread*

ahem... sorry for this, but since i've been reading the manga and wtching the anime series... who wants Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan in brawl? :srs:

i also have every1 else besides Eren sadly.. but i do have his Titan Form


Dual wielder cute girl I don't know? Hell yea!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

u've never watched attack on titan? :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady