DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 30, 2014, 06:30:39 PM
That's strange because I put it over Hanebow (Project M's Skyloft) but it gave me a silent freeze.
cause my skyloft was made over skyworld.. grab a skyworld .rel file and edit/port it to another stage

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 30, 2014, 06:37:02 PM
I also tried to use Phoenix Wright over Snake in Project M but it didn't work for some reason. It worked in brawl but not Project M. Does it have bone edits?
nope no bone edits at all... even tho he's due for a revamp :v

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 30, 2014, 02:13:15 PM
so awesome! Nice work
thxs

Quote from: E-scope12 on September 30, 2014, 08:34:10 PM
Oh I see but I put a .rel for Hanebow to see if it would work.
read what i said above ^

:p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I tried... I really did. Some people just don't listen man. *Sigh*
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on October 01, 2014, 01:17:05 AM
cause my skyloft was made over skyworld.. grab a skyworld .rel file and edit/port it to another stage
nope no bone edits at all... even tho he's due for a revamp :v
thxs
read what i said above ^

:p
About the Phoenix Wright revamp, Do you think you can add support for Project M users as well?


Project M this, Project M that. If it's supported in Brawl, it should be supported in P:M. Case closed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i remember when i had PM. i used the very same phoenix wright hack, and nothing happened too me.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2014, 12:42:19 AM
Project M this, Project M that. If it's supported in Brawl, it should be supported in P:M. Case closed.
this lol

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 02, 2014, 12:48:45 AM
i remember when i had PM. i used the very same phoenix wright hack, and nothing happened too me.
lol well then... E-scope is loading it wrong :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2014, 12:42:19 AM
Project M this, Project M that. If it's supported in Brawl, it should be supported in P:M. Case closed.

Thank you for this Seg... I was about to lose my mind here. So very close to losing it, but I don't want a mod on me.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2014, 12:42:19 AM
Project M this, Project M that. If it's supported in Brawl, it should be supported in P:M. Case closed.
Actually, Seg. Certain aspects of P:M vary differently from Brawl. Stages have different collisions and boundaries an/or are re-made. But for the most part, character rigs that work in Brawl should work in P:M (unless there's bone edits). Since P:M is growing in popularity, modders could try to test their mods with P:M and adjust accordingly if they want to make a P:M version.

Though as much as it annoys us, it's a part of the Brawl modding scene. There's always going to be someone who's going to ask if it's compatible with P:M or not, despite you stating it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 02, 2014, 02:39:49 AM
Actually, Seg. Certain aspects of P:M vary differently from Brawl. Stages have different collisions and boundaries an/or are re-made.

I see you had to be "that guy" KJP. It's always someone.

inb4Imissedthepoint  I already understand what you were saying so don't get on me over it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 02, 2014, 02:39:49 AM
Actually, Seg. Certain aspects of P:M vary differently from Brawl. Stages have different collisions and boundaries an/or are re-made. But for the most part, character rigs that work in Brawl should work in P:M (unless there's bone edits).
I meant characters. Of course stages are gonna be different.
you had to be THAT guy ;-;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2014, 02:44:23 AM
I meant characters.

It includes characters, too


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on October 02, 2014, 02:05:35 AM
this lol
lol well then... E-scope is loading it wrong :v
I agree with that. I probably was loading it wrong.

P:M characters have more filesize limitations from what i've experienced...

if it doesn't work, reducing a texture's resolution ussually fixes the issue.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on October 02, 2014, 11:18:25 AM
P:M characters have more filesize limitations from what i've experienced...

if it doesn't work, reducing a texture's resolution ussually fixes the issue.
What is the filesize limit for P:M Character?