DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Zelia on December 05, 2012, 02:05:39 AM
That hasn't stopped people before.
Yeah. But I am me. And those are those people.
And by "those people" I mean "non-perfectionist caring individuals" with a subcategory of noobs, if you will.

Quote from: Lee on December 05, 2012, 02:02:34 AM
This is true nude:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey idk if thats allowed without a auto censored. :P


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 05, 2012, 01:51:25 AM
inb4slapped

Is it me or does the nude texture on Black Heart look legit?
*high fives*

Hey DSX8 you have something no hentai related youre working on? >_>

hmm a no hentai? yeah i do... if u consider a gundam mech hentai, then u have major problems -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: SmashClash on December 05, 2012, 02:07:36 AM
Yeah. But I am me. And those are those people.
And by "those people" I mean "non-perfectionist caring individuals" with a subcategory of noobs, if you will.
lol indeed.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 05, 2012, 02:09:24 AM
Hey DSX8 you have something no hentai related youre working on? >_>

Improper use of the word hentai.
These hacks are not hentai

Quote from: Anivernage on December 05, 2012, 02:09:24 AM
hey idk if thats allowed without a auto censored.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 05, 2012, 02:09:24 AM
Hey DSX8 you have something no hentai related youre working on? >_>
He hasn't done or worked on any hentai work.
Does auto-censored tits=hentai?

EDIT: Fawking ninja'd by fawking 3 seconds. :rage:

Quote from: SmashClash on December 05, 2012, 02:07:36 AM
Yeah. But I am me. And those are those people.
And by "those people" I mean "non-perfectionist caring individuals" with a subcategory of noobs, if you will.
Well u might be u. But Noobs will still be noobs.

Hentai

Hentai everywhere!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 05, 2012, 02:13:16 AM
Improper use of the word hentai.
These hacks are not hentai
my mistake i mean topic related ....no hack related. :P




Quote from: SmashClash on December 05, 2012, 02:16:47 AM



I say Troll. 

OK back on topic. So DSX8 what is your next stage your gonna release?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Zelia on December 05, 2012, 03:19:21 AM

OK back on topic. So DSX8 what is your next stage your gonna release?
I believe he said it was Phantom Train next.

inb4AniveragechangesmyposttoPokeFloats
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 05, 2012, 03:25:13 AM
I believe he said it was Phantom Train next.

inb4AniveragechangesmyposttoPokeFloats
lol dont ya mean Lee?

anyways yeah... Phantom Train is next.. probably by sunday.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 05, 2012, 03:28:11 AM
lol dont ya mean Lee?
No. It was definitely Ani. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509