DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

<.<
You should do classic Spencer. I have his DLC model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 15, 2013, 01:40:31 AM
<.<
You should do classic Spencer. I have his DLC model.
whats it look like? ._.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


This is his first game look (Bionic Commando on NES).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*looks at classic outfit then UMvC3 then back to classic*

deh faq?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 15, 2013, 01:44:34 AM
*looks at classic outfit then UMvC3 then back to classic*

deh faq?
The Spencer in (U)MvC3 was based on a game in 2009 of the same name.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 19, 2013, 01:17:29 AM #7970 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:19:03 AM by Tawa Hoda
So how long does soon mean for you DS?  I say that because you've had
"Blanc soon" for about 3 weeks now. *troll*

On a more serious note, aka about Spencer:
I always liked Spencer, but after my brother killed me the 50th time with
Bionic "Punch" in UMvC3 I kinda got sick of him. He can't do that anymore
because the 360 broke our disc. I still don't know why it did...

You ARE going to test that Skyward Sword Shader on him right? It would
look smexy. You know it would!
[move][/move]

Spencer!

And over Snake too!

I love you more than words right now man.

Quote from: Tawa Hoda on February 19, 2013, 01:17:29 AM
So how long does soon mean for you DS?  I say that because you've had
"Blanc soon" for about 3 weeks now. *troll*

On a more serious note, aka about Spencer:
I always liked Spencer, but after my brother killed me the 50th time with
Bionic "Punch" in UMvC3 I kinda got sick of him. He can't do that anymore
because the 360 broke our disc. I still don't know why it did...

You ARE going to test that Skyward Sword Shader on him right? It would
look smexy. You know it would!
how "soon" is soon to me?
A: whenever i feel like finishing them xD

and yes, i WILL test that skyward sword shader on Spencer. Right now both Spencer AND Demise is sent to pervy so that they both can get their hands fixed and suited for the finger bones.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 19, 2013, 07:18:21 AM
Spencer!

And over Snake too!

I love you more than words right now man.
indeed!


anyways... im working on a stage with Peardian (if u didnt know..).. here's what it looks like atm, doing all the vertex coloring and all that sexy black magic ;D
also, its gonna be using some materials/shaders from Sonic Colors to get some of these special sexy effects to work
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Did pervy ever finish Great Bay?  (no pester, just since you brought him up...)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on February 22, 2013, 03:38:27 AM
Did pervy ever finish Great Bay?  (no pester, just since you brought him up...)
lol i sent it to Kagumaru so that he can animate the turtle... i need to get a hold of him.

anyways...
well... here's new pics... :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


February 23, 2013, 10:04:08 PM

I Like Nihei... final pic... thats all
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Looks awesome!  Now I gotta make room for it...
What's that from anyway?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on February 23, 2013, 10:55:34 PM
Looks awesome!  Now I gotta make room for it...
What's that from anyway?
its from PMD.. u never heard of MMD? :notimp:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

No :oshi:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

u dont travel much dont ya? -_-


more of bowser's keep stage! Peardian is gonna love me xP


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady