DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.


Demon, have you heard from Pervy in the last year or so? (lol)

Anyway, that's some pretty snazzy looking scenery. I say Xenoblade too.

Xenoblade
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Gaur Plains from Xenoblade. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 02, 2014, 12:33:31 PM
try to guess where this is from... >.>'



is it from the pile of new stages that wont get finished? xD anyway looks good i guess
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on September 02, 2014, 12:49:12 PM
Xenoblade?
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 02, 2014, 09:45:04 PM
Anyway, that's some pretty snazzy looking scenery. I say Xenoblade too.
Quote from: DTST on September 02, 2014, 09:50:26 PM
Xenoblade
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 02, 2014, 09:52:11 PM
Gaur Plains from Xenoblade. >.>
yes pretty much Xenoblade :v

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 02, 2014, 09:45:04 PM
Demon, have you heard from Pervy in the last year or so? (lol)
he doesnt want to talk about brawl hacks to me anymore.. so he's completely gone from the hacking scene

Quote from: GBC on September 03, 2014, 12:38:39 AM
is it from the pile of new stages that wont get finished? xD anyway looks good i guess
maaaybe? <.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 03, 2014, 03:16:32 AM
yes pretty much Xenoblade :v
he doesnt want to talk about brawl hacks to me anymore.. so he's completely gone from the

Great... There goes my Shake King model. :(

And it looked too much like a Xenoblade thing not to be one.

 so no dot. hack  :oshi:
Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 03, 2014, 03:16:32 AM
yes pretty much Xenoblade :v
he doesnt want to talk about brawl hacks to me anymore.. so he's completely gone from the hacking scene
maaaybe? <.>


Mewtwo2000 told me a month ago that you released some unfinished stages a long time ago. Mind if I look into them?


The Dry Boney that needs canon to make sig with sense,
But has a image sig.
*has SD card now*

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 02, 2014, 12:33:31 PM
try to guess where this is from... >.>'


I hope you end up releasing this stage soon. Man, I really want this now.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: N64killer on September 03, 2014, 10:53:23 PM
Mewtwo2000 told me a month ago that you released some unfinished stages a long time ago. Mind if I look into them?
if u can find the post and page its on... sure... just got to January 1st or 2nd.. and u'll find it.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 03, 2014, 11:14:58 PM
I hope you end up releasing this stage soon. Man, I really want this now.
we'll see lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey, dude. If ever Pervy does talk about hacking again, tell him I want my Shake King, as is, so I can rig him myself. Thanks.

Anyway, I look forward to see what you do with that Xenoblade stage!

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 02, 2014, 12:33:31 PM
try to guess where this is from... >.>'

[spoiler]
It's from FINAL FANTAS--- *shot*
I wouldn't have guessed it was from Xenoblade though... Except if that's the map from the beginning of the game... lol... At least it looks really great!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 02, 2014, 12:33:31 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice stage! Ahm really feelin' it!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.