DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.


Nice one Seg...
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So true, Seg...

That would work better for MY hacks though... lol
I'm the one distracted since 2011 according to Mike's sig
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 10, 2014, 12:31:46 AM
:srs:

i said...
hush...

:)
Well he's dead now so he can hush permanently. :)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 10, 2014, 01:15:53 AM
So true, Seg...

That would work better for MY hacks though... lol
I'm the one distracted since 2011 according to Mike's sig
lol calm down.. u all got a hack by me not long ago!! sheesh @_@

im not gonna pull hacks out from the wood works like i used to.. x_x
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey man, if anything, I'm not rushing ya.

I know building stages is all about slow, steady and patient work.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 10, 2014, 02:12:37 AM
Hey man, if anything, I'm not rushing ya.

I know building stages is all about slow, steady and patient work.
that is indeed true..

if any1 knows what platforms i should use for the goddess statue, SSE or any brawl stage.. please post the SSE ID or brawl stage its in..

edit:
here's another vid! this time recorded via wii..

Legacy's vid
http://youtu.be/khX-uM0cByQ

Mine
http://youtu.be/G5IvM9Uf9eM
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Beautiful work. I'm absolutely stunned by the how amazing it looks. Will there be a version without the fog as well?

Quote from: dream0 on September 10, 2014, 10:08:06 PM
Beautiful work. I'm absolutely stunned by the how amazing it looks. Will there be a version without the fog as well?
sure.. i guess i can do a fogless version..

anyways, i still need ur help on which SSE platform will work best when ur on top of the goddess statue..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hmm...I feel the stage should be a bit bigger. There are some areas that are too small to fight on. Like the Light Tower, on top of the Goddess Statue, and the small floating island. But that's just my opinion.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 11, 2014, 01:47:45 AM
Hmm...I feel the stage should be a bit bigger. There are some areas that are too small to fight on. Like the Light Tower, on top of the Goddess Statue, and the small floating island. But that's just my opinion.
well.. the size it is atm is the same size as brawl models (i added a model of a ladder and then resized skyloft since it has a ladder on the tower, and made them the same size)

anyways... can any1 spot any.. greenery magic? :p
note: still working on all the final touches... so bear with me!

also, for a early release of the stage.. here's the OFFICIAL "BRSTM" for Skyloft!


edit:
newer pics



https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Nice work. Its coming together nicely.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on September 14, 2014, 03:21:41 PM
can you spot whats new here? o:



It's better! did i win