DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Well everyone's got a method to their madness, and DSX8's madness usually results in beautiful stuff.

It does... I just wish he'd not pile so much stuff on his shoulders... Would be less taxing to actually finish something.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Raikrom on April 17, 2015, 11:41:57 PM
So, whatever happened to Battlefield, just putting it on hold for now? Was looking real pretty.
there's a sky issue for battlefield.. and it lags majorly on the wii, but with no sky model, its fine.. so pretty much, the sky explodes on the wii, and yeah..

Quote from: Nao-chan on April 17, 2015, 11:45:41 PM
Last I saw... he had multiple things on his list... I think he's just going through them all at random and slowly completing them that way. He still has that, and a few other things to finish. He likes to keep himself busy... I tell him he should prioritize better... but nope.
i like keeping myself busy with multiple projects... but right now, im just working on simple stages (even tho i dont consider kalos league a simple stage..), im just having fun with it tho due to the hitbox's on it xD

Quote from: Raikrom on April 17, 2015, 11:48:28 PM
Well everyone's got a method to their madness, and DSX8's madness usually results in beautiful stuff.
my madness is a source of beauty, no questions asked!!

Quote from: Nao-chan on April 17, 2015, 11:52:11 PM
It does... I just wish he'd not pile so much stuff on his shoulders... Would be less taxing to actually finish something.
quiet u :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on April 17, 2015, 11:59:21 PM
i like keeping myself busy with multiple projects... but right now, im just working on simple stages (even tho i dont consider kalos league a simple stage..), im just having fun with it tho due to the hitbox's on it xD
my madness is a source of beauty, no questions asked!!
quiet u :v

So me saying to make it easier on yourself is a bad thing? Fine then. No more help for you. >:c

Also... I figured you'd be having fun with the Kalos League stage. :v
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

b-but... nao-senpai... i n-need chu support D:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I:
DSX pls.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

updated lighting? looks pretty close to me honestly..








edit:
here's what each area looked like.. with before and after! and pikachu returns... is a ghost :v


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



It looks really good!
Edit: and they are much more colorful, too (especially the blazing chamber)!

So much color... It is beautiful. And those light effects... gotta love them.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

So do the fire pillars have hitboxes, too? Or just the swords?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PervyDSX8 on April 18, 2015, 09:46:40 AM-snip-
Looks better now. I think you should have just paused the game during invisible match and took screenshots that way because on your screenshots, Pikachu's HUD stuff is visible and so is timer.

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on April 18, 2015, 02:52:16 PM
Looks better now. I think you should have just paused the game during invisible match and took screenshots that way because on your screenshots, Pikachu's HUD stuff is visible and so is timer.

That's not incredibly important though, is it? The picture still shows the stage just fine.

The stage looks wonderful, DSX. I am eager for its release.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on April 18, 2015, 04:24:12 PM
That's not incredibly important though, is it? The picture still shows the stage just fine.
Well, of course. Its just for clearer view.

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on April 18, 2015, 04:34:16 PM
Well, of course. Its just for clearer view.

Call me crazy, but I think it's clear enough.
But let's not get too off-topic now.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Lmao... Next time ill show no hud then.. And so far flame hitboxes arnt working even tho its set as "crash2" with hurtboxes applied..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady