DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

Edwguard Flows probably can. he's working on skyloft and i must say the animating is smooth along with the textures and all that stuff. totally agree with you "Edwguard Flows" ;)

                                            Zelda Janai, LINK DA!!!

Quote from: Falcom on March 15, 2016, 02:02:23 PM
Edwguard Flows probably can. he's working on skyloft and i must say the animating is smooth along with the textures and all that stuff. totally agree with you "Edwguard Flows" ;)
Are you talking to me? If you are then no I'm not Edwguard Flows. That was a mistake. Just call me E-scope12.

Post Merge: March 15, 2016, 02:14:55 PM

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 15, 2016, 08:30:18 AM
"I'm sure Edwguard Flows can finish your unfinished stages DSX8"
Makes more sense, don't it?
Yes Kitsu. That is what I was trying to say. I thought I put that but I didn't know that I left out sure.

Quote from: Falcom on March 15, 2016, 02:02:23 PM
Edwguard Flows probably can. he's working on skyloft and i must say the animating is smooth along with the textures and all that stuff. totally agree with you "Edwguard Flows" ;)
he's actually using the animations i made for skyward sword skyloft, all he did was just adjust it a bit for the new location while taking out the goddess statue ground base for the new location. he does have to fix up some animations tho in some places (i tried with my original release and it made it worse, so i just went with what i had.. im no smooth animator tho lol)

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

at least you tried, doesn't look too bad with what you have to work with


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on March 15, 2016, 03:55:35 PM
at least you tried, doesn't look too bad with what you have to work with
thanks.. but ya, i tried xD

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

At least you tried your best to make the skyloft animation. It actually looks good though.

I've probably been out of the loop, but...

...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 16, 2016, 02:52:20 AM
I've probably been out of the loop, but...

...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

he's my apprentice... i've been teaching him the ways of smashu model importing and how to do the shaders right.. altho he beats me in stage lighting xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on March 16, 2016, 02:53:36 AM
he's my apprentice... i've been teaching him the ways of smashu model importing and how to do the shaders right.. altho he beats me in stage lighting xD

"Out with the old, in with the new" is what I always say.


a little something ill post up here...

! No longer available

In-game pics:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Today, i am saying farewell to brawl modding!!!

Enjoy these fabulous releases!!!











https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Goodbye DSX8, We'll all miss you
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

dank
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now join Discord.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


you'll be back. they almost always come back

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524