DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on October 27, 2011, 06:20:20 AM

anyways.... here's another character im trying to do.... even tho it doesnt want to export as a dae :>.>:

dat awesome! over who?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Shiek? for the moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 27, 2011, 02:35:25 PM
Woot Spidey!  I freakin love you!
haha yes, it is spidey! and its for ur spiderman PSA!! :af2:


Quote from: Christian_CAO on October 27, 2011, 12:28:06 PM
:af2: voted for Onion knight! Normal costume over Red Pit would be fine, but if you'd give him his Ninja costume and put him over Red shiek (hopes that Spiderman, when being cooperative, will be on Shiek), that'd be awesome too  ;D

On another note, Lightning's arm and Legs... ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
heheh aight, onion knight for u ehh? sadly i couldnt find his ninja outfit model :>.>:  and ya, lightning arm is like really messed up


Quote from: Dark Aura on October 27, 2011, 03:01:24 PM
I vote Cloud.
...
What? 7 is the only one I've completed. Plus I'm a Kingdom Hearts Junkie, Sooooo...

Anyways, over Ike, and I'd personally like to see his KH1 DLC Costume from Duodecim. I can give you the model link if need be. =P

I should also mention that Gunner Yuna is already being imported by someone else... =P
ah really? well thanks for that heads up with Gunner Yuna (most likely wouldve done it on ZSS)


Quote from: Dot on October 27, 2011, 04:45:56 PM
dat awesome! over who?
its over sheik :af:


Quote from: Mariodk on October 27, 2011, 05:07:46 PM
Shiek? for the moveset
bingo
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: KKAZMA on October 27, 2011, 05:31:49 PM
do plan on still releasing lighting?
one i figure out the weighing issue's... yes
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I voted Cloud but over Marth, pretty much the AC outfit but if possible, give him the Ultima Weapon. o.o That would be amazing.. But if it's not for just a single person, then Ike for SDo0m's moveset.

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 27, 2011, 07:25:34 PM
I voted Cloud but over Marth, pretty much the AC outfit but if possible, give him the Ultima Weapon. o.o That would be amazing.. But if it's not for just a single person, then Ike for SDo0m's moveset.
i was planning to add cloud on Ike anyways cause of the moveset SDOOM made
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Spider-man baby!
You're welcome for the stuff :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 27, 2011, 07:32:08 PM
Spider-man baby!
You're welcome for the stuff :P
haha yeah... right now im spending alot of time on the weights to it so that there's no stretching xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I think u should figure out this weight problem, before u do any progress on Spider-man, because u might experience the same with him.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on October 27, 2011, 09:17:45 PM
I think u should figure out this weight problem, before u do any progress on Spider-man, because u might experience the same with him.
lol ya i already am... im also experiencing it with kakashi also... :>.>:  i need a freaking tut.. or a video tut on how to do the weights on brawl's skeletons
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You double posted and maybe stick to stages until u can figure out how to solve that problem.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on October 27, 2011, 09:30:48 PM
You double posted and maybe stick to stages until u can figure out how to solve that problem.
yeah.. i probably should for now until a PROPER tut is out... im just stuck with the body, arms, and leg weights... i cn do the feet, neck and head just fine tho :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I say cloud over ike.
[Spoiler]

This costume. Maybe the wing? Hopefully.
=X

Quote from: DSX8 on October 27, 2011, 04:46:27 AM
D=

NUUUUUUUUUUU, U CANT LEAVE!!! just wen i got more better with model importing! Dx

*sniff*  u shall be missed as u were 1 of my fans of my hacks :(

farewell pervy.....

I expect many epic stages awaiting my return DS. Many. Epic. Stages. Just keep doing what it is you do ;)
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]