DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

@Carnage and xxgbcxx - ya.. but i'll try to include his glasses in the release.. and his glasses were attach to the head bone, but still caused stretching for some dumb ass reason :srs:


@Wave - heheh yeah he was diff. bad ass in that game!


edit:
@ seggy - lol he suits more better on snake cause wes is badass!
(also get on msn... i need those MvC3 models again  :>.>palm: )
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Segtendo on October 31, 2011, 10:24:11 PM
Why does everyone want him on Snake?
Wouldn't Pokemon Trainer make more sense?

Leo's too cool to be stuck on [censored]ty PT. ¦D

Plus he's one of the few trainers that's more than just a trainer anyway. ¦3


Wes also used an explosive in the opening of Pokemon coliseum so I guess that's why he looks cooler on snake.

Anywho looks great so far, I just hope you can fix his goggles.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 31, 2011, 10:36:48 PM
Wes also used an explosive in the opening of Pokemon coliseum so I guess that's why he looks cooler on snake.

Anywho looks great so far, I just hope you can fix his goggles.
^ thats also true!!!  and right now im trying to fix his glasses... hopefully i can
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

yes pokemon trainer wes its the most badass pokemon trainer ever he steals pokemon from the oponent xD and besides he rides a badass future  motorcycle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

do i need to say more?

Video in the spoiler he uses snakes down B right there xD and steals some more :P but what i think made pokemon coeum amazing was also the apearence of an apocalypse wasteland in various places it was totally diferent from normal pokemon games i looks more sci fi oriented the set of pokemon coeum and the trainer needs to be kinda like a bounty hunter style thats how he looks and its epic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hah yeah xDD

anyways good news... i got his glasses fixed!! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 31, 2011, 11:59:26 PM
Awesome! You're gonna release him, right? :3
yeah... right now im bout to test the metal shaders... and if it works... then i'll release it
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

WES IS NOW PERFECT!! PREPARE FOR A RELEASE IN AN HOUR!! Only thing he doesnt have is Final Smash eyes... not sure if any1 care bout that or not.. but o well xD


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 31, 2011, 09:44:37 PMI'D NOW LIKE TO SHOW U GUYS MY FIRST, SUCCESSFUL CHARACTER IMPORT!!! WES JOINS THE BRAWL!! sadly... his jacket doesnt have that many verticles... his glasses gave major stretching, so they've been removed.. other than that, he's 100% playable and doesnt freeze thanks to beyond finding the lag issue and telling us how to fix that!  :af: also... if any of u all r wondering if i'll be releasing this... all ill say is that im thinking bout it  :srs:

OH MY GOD!!! I was working on him since long ago, only to turn out mine was a failure! Thank you SO MUCH for rigging him over Snake! That was the thing I wanted to do, too! Are you a mind reader or what? :happy:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

OHMAHGAWD!

he has metal textures!
i dont think anyone caeres about final smash eyes.... at least i dont lol
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I'm...I cannot describe how happy I am. I'm so happy that someone finally made a request of mine without even realizing it, I could cry with tears of joy! I'll wait for the download to come, and I've fully creited DSX8 in my Model topic, since I wanted to do the same thing, same model, same character! :happy:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Dot on November 01, 2011, 01:28:34 AM
OHMAHGAWD!

he has metal textures!
i dont think anyone caeres about final smash eyes.... at least i dont lol
yes.. he has metal texture.. even tho RTB has issue wit it... and so did i XD


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 01, 2011, 01:41:10 AM
I'm...I cannot describe how happy I am. I'm so happy that someone finally made a request of mine without even realizing it, I could cry with tears of joy! I'll wait for the download to come, and I've fully creited DSX8 in my Model topic, since I wanted to do the same thing, same model, same character! :happy:
lol i didnt do this for u ya kno... >.>
i only did this for the pokemon fans out there (like me), and i do plan on making a pokemon trainer version later in life

if any1 wants to make CSP's and color repacks... please ask me b4 u do ANYTHING like that.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 01, 2011, 02:03:17 AMyes.. he has metal texture.. even tho RTB has issue wit it... and so did i XD lol i didnt do this for u ya kno... >.> i only did this for the pokemon fans out there (like me), and i do plan on making a pokemon trainer version later in life if any1 wants to make CSP's and color repacks... please ask me b4 u do ANYTHING like that.
May I do a color pack, please? That's what I wanted to do since the beginning.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 01, 2011, 02:04:35 AM
May I do a color pack, please? That's what I wanted to do since the beginning.
how good r u at texturing?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady