RandomTBush's Model Ports

Started by RandomTBush, October 24, 2011, 06:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bonkers and Sol-Kit, who would you want to see next?

Bandage Girl [Revamp] (Jigglypuff)
5 (6.7%)
Chell (Zero Suit Samus)
20 (26.7%)
Dejiko and Puchiko (Ice Climbers)
4 (5.3%)
Drunk and Dranko [Revamp] (Ice Climbers)
2 (2.7%)
Leonardo (Marth)
7 (9.3%)
Jigglypuff with Peach's Crown
2 (2.7%)
Peach with Luigi's Overalls/Hat (from the Super Mario Adventures manga) [DONE]
5 (6.7%)
Rayman (Sonic)
7 (9.3%)
Woolen [Revamp] (Peach)
1 (1.3%)
Fix up the two TF2 hat Jigglypuffs to be one-slot, first!
4 (5.3%)
Surprise me with one of the "[REDACTED]" characters!
18 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 31, 2011, 09:42:19 PM
I actually dug into the game's files the same day it was released.

Bonus points for you then.

So, RTB, what hack is coming next? I've seen the somewhat large list in the OP, and I wondered what character would be next, just by curiosity.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


RTB, where have you been sir? You been partying too much ah? Don't think I forgot about sexy Bonkers.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 03, 2011, 03:30:00 AM
So, RTB, what hack is coming next? I've seen the somewhat large list in the OP, and I wondered what character would be next, just by curiosity.
In order:
- Bonkers over King DeDeDe
- Sol-Kit over Samus
- Jet the Hawk over Sonic

Everything else hasn't had their order decided yet.

Quote from: jonasyoon on November 05, 2011, 11:28:44 PM
actually here's the link for the sora model: http://www.mediafire.com/?dbz03liysibad97
...? What's that for?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 06, 2011, 12:41:22 AM
RTB, where have you been sir? You been partying too much ah? Don't think I forgot about sexy Bonkers.
No, just been both busy and lazy for the past week. I hate having a million other things to do. :srs:

How's Triumvirate Suit Kit coming? I look forward to seeing what that looks like. :D


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 08, 2011, 02:31:22 AM
How's Triumvirate Suit Kit coming? I look forward to seeing what that looks like. :D
I agree, but personally I can wait till he's ready to work again =3 I can see it from his point of view honestly... though I have other things distracting me instead of his things XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Bonkers!  I'm happy to see someone else has that idea.  I assume he has a high quality model in Kirby's Return to Dreamland but I haven't actually played the game or checked, yet.

Look through the thread Todd and you'll find some renders of what he has going with Bonkers.

Quote from: toddtj on November 09, 2011, 12:16:01 AM
Bonkers!  I'm happy to see someone else has that idea.  I assume he has a high quality model in Kirby's Return to Dreamland but I haven't actually played the game or checked, yet.
Well, unfortunately Return to Dream Land doesn't have very high-poly models -- Bonkers has a little bit under 1,000... which sucks, since his trophy model (which I can't T-pose worth beans) has a significantly higher amount. Neither of them have actual hands, though -- just the "action figure hands", as MalamiteLtd once put it.

Oh, well. It's better than nothing.

Stuck up a poll for the heck of it. After I port Bonkers, Sol-Kit and Jet the Hawk (in that order), what would you like to see next?

Next week (since I've been really busy with other things for the past two weeks), I'll finish up and release Bonkers. Gonna want to make him a new shadow model, too, since that's something I haven't seen anyone else do yet.

Did somebody say
Quote from: RandomTBush on November 15, 2011, 09:27:23 PMnew shadow model
?

*troll face*

Is that Leonardo from TMNT?

I've already got my hands on Drunk and Dranko (oh my gosh, who had the idea of giving them such names!? I thought that was a kids' game!!!) and ever since I have them, I always play as them (Ice Climbers) and did various colors, like Gold and Silver or Rainbow. I can now take on a lv.9 Wes (Snake) with them since I practised so much with them! And rather than an Iceberg, they summon a Volcano as a Final Smash :p
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

November 15, 2011, 10:07:45 PM #89 Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 10:17:38 PM by RandomTBush
Quote from: hotdogturtle on November 15, 2011, 10:02:11 PMDid somebody say
Quote from: RandomTBush on November 15, 2011, 09:27:23 PMnew shadow model
?

*troll face*

Is that Leonardo from TMNT?
Haha, no. Note how I didn't capitalize it.

And yes, Leonardo from TMNT.


((As for the Drunk and Dranko skins, they were never finalized... there's really a lot more I wish to do for them, hence why they're up on the poll for a revamp...))