Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 04, 2012, 06:52:21 PM
Well... he's not at the top of my list anymore... but I may still make him in the future. Fix it only if you want too :P

also, I would still like Pichu fixed, if you can please

All right, I see if I can finish him tomorrow
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 04, 2012, 06:47:50 PM
Cactuar will hopefully released today.

And i don't feel like making Roy anymore. so Jet will be next.

Then i'll start to update stuff.Jet will be on Falco :P

Ezio... will be made soon. I just need to find a good sword model, as well as fix the UV's. I also need to shrink the vert count.

Cant wait for Cactaur, he will definitely be on my sd card.

hope you find a good sword model
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


yessssss the metal works. Thank you ShadowSnake :P

expect him in no more than 10 minutes, as well as an updated Metal Sonic

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 04, 2012, 06:47:50 PM
Cactuar will hopefully released today.

And i don't feel like making Roy anymore. so Jet will be next.

Then i'll start to update stuff.Jet will be on Falco :P

Ezio... will be made soon. I just need to find a good sword model, as well as fix the UV's. I also need to shrink the vert count.
Yes! Jet time! Annnd you're thinking of making Ezio? Well, I'm starting to mess around with ripping models from Xbox games a little, I can open up my AC Brotherhood, (I don't have Revelations yet :'( ) And take a little look-see for you. However, I had to delete about half of my Wii ISOs to get one Xbox game on my computer, putting even more of my current to-do list on hold. :P I currently have Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on my disk, and I am messing around with ripping from that. Let me know if you want me to mess around with Brotherhood, but remember, I'm still beginning with Xbox games, so there's no guarantee. But, I'll do it if you want. For Ezio, the greatest rooftop prowler of all time (besides Batman of course ;) )


i have the assassins Creed 2 model... but i prefer Ezio with a beard. If you can at least get the the textures for me, that'll be great

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 04, 2012, 07:35:54 PM
i have the assassins Creed 2 model... but i prefer Ezio with a beard. If you can at least get the the textures for me, that'll be great

Hmm... My friend has Revelations and is about to come over to my house. I'll tell him to bring it. He has a beard in Revelations I assume right?


hes old in revelations, and has a completely new model. I'd love to have that one :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 04, 2012, 07:56:44 PM
hes old in revelations, and has a completely new model. I'd love to have that one :P
I'll do my best. :P


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 04, 2012, 07:35:54 PM
i have the assassins Creed 2 model... but i prefer Ezio with a beard. If you can at least get the the textures for me, that'll be great

i have the revelations and brotherhood models, pm me if you want them otherwise i will forget. :P

love cactaur, cant wait to try out the new metal sonic. holy stuff.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 04, 2012, 08:04:48 PM
i have the revelations and brotherhood models, pm me if you want them otherwise i will forget. :P

love cactaur, cant wait to try out the new metal sonic. holy stuff.
Did you rip them? Mind telling me how to rip from Xbox? I'm trying to get known as a ripper, but I can't do non-MDL0.... I could use your help if you did. Thanks!


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 04, 2012, 08:04:48 PM
i have the revelations and brotherhood models, pm me if you want them otherwise i will forget. :P

love cactaur, cant wait to try out the new metal sonic. holy stuff.
gah. i have reached my limit on PMs for the hour :P

i'll PM you later

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 04, 2012, 08:12:35 PM
gah. i have reached my limit on PMs for the hour :P

i'll PM you later
POOP. Can you still see the ones I sent you?


February 04, 2012, 08:16:16 PM #1198 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:17:07 PM by Missing Pervy
Note: I've never been a fan of pokemon nor have I ever played one of their games, so I'm not sure if these UV's are 100% correct
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 04, 2012, 08:16:16 PM
Note: I've never been a fan of pokemon nor have I ever played one of their games, so I'm not sure if these UV's are 100% correct


... Can I buy you a Pokemon gameboy advance game...? If you've never played one. I feel your pain my brother. I feel it.