Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 26, 2012, 09:43:36 PM
>_>

It could actually...

But thats a whole different story.

*puts in sig*
Ellaborate.



Lol, I saw these posts while watching Pervy rig Sanji, he checked here and I was like *well... Looks like I need to go reply to some stuff xD*

There are enough hackers here with the skill level to make their own game. As fun as brawl is, if some smart individuals wanted to they could create their own version of Brawl with either unique characters, or make something like Mugen and credit the appropriate owners of said characters.

Release the game
Get recognition for work
???
Profit
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

wow thats a good idea
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

There are very few people who can probably make their own game here... yes we have good custom model creators. But what about the hard-coding? PSA only works due to Brawl's coding to the game. We havent been able to crack yet that, only the very few genius' like PhantomWings have been able to, and they are hardly active.

think about it... there is coding that tells the coding in PSA what to do.

Post Merge: March 27, 2012, 12:04:37 AM

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 26, 2012, 05:57:12 AM
this^

I would rather be rigging and texturing models than stocking up milk, eggs, and yogurt at a grocery store.
brooo I'm working in a Grocery Store now also! :P

March 27, 2012, 12:06:19 AM #1820 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:08:38 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Kagemaru on March 26, 2012, 11:45:06 PM
Lol, I saw these posts while watching Pervy rig Sanji, he checked here and I was like *well... Looks like I need to go reply to some stuff xD*

There are enough hackers here with the skill level to make their own game. As fun as brawl is, if some smart individuals wanted to they could create their own version of Brawl with either unique characters, or make something like Mugen and credit the appropriate owners of said characters.

Release the game
Get recognition for work
???
Profit
Kind of like ES Forces...
I think some of their work went into an official DBZ game.

Also some OC remixes(custom game music) went into one of the new Street Fighter games...

the next Brawl should have a Character Creator... like Soul Caliber

March 27, 2012, 12:12:11 AM #1822 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:13:19 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 12:08:58 AM
the next Brawl should have a Character Creator... like Soul Caliber
They will probably get a Mii Creator.
Which will probably be hacked from left to right...

instead of doing Iron Man next... i'm gonna update one of my first, most popular, and favorite imports.

is it Omega ??? :srs:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: kingskull95 on March 27, 2012, 03:01:18 AM
is it Omega ??? :srs:
yup!

He will have a perfect metal, shader, and FS eyes. as well as a shiny texture.

also, I plan to update all my other imports with metal and FS eyes before any new projects.

Nanobuds, you and ShadySnake got Ezio as your avatar.

Epic [censored].

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 27, 2012, 03:17:25 AM
Nanobuds, you and ShadySnake got Ezio as your avatar.

Epic [censored].
ShadowSnake... actually has Altair. Not Ezio. :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 03:08:50 AM
yup!

He will have a perfect metal, shader, and FS eyes. as well as a shiny texture.

also, I plan to update all my other imports with metal and FS eyes before any new projects.

RIG DEM FINGERS.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

dont worry, i plan too :p

i already started on the new rig a bit