Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Using my texture even. I'm stoked. :O

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 10, 2012, 11:29:30 PM
Using my texture even. I'm stoked. :O
Your's, Stallions, and the original Generations texture. Should be pretty much the same as the other version... just with a different model

think you'll get the hip glitch fixed?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

No. Only animation can fix that. It's not even a glitch...

April 10, 2012, 11:49:41 PM #2044 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 01:03:30 AM by KnightMario
okay.
hopefully the metal sonic psa will include it.

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO BOWSER JUNIOR???

30 pages ago, I think.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

He is still being textured by StarWaffle

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 11, 2012, 01:32:57 AM
He is still being textured by StarWaffle
^This. He looks epic. If you missed this, check it out.


it would be nice if you could go ahead and release the normal one. It's taking him awhile.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 11, 2012, 09:20:00 PM
it would be nice if you could go ahead and release the normal one. It's taking him awhile.
Just wait, it'll be worth it. Besides, this one has glitches with his eyes sometimes. I'll mess around with the visibility bones for a little bit. I'll ask Nano if we can release the old version early, but it's no rush, he has a PSA coming out soon.


Quote from: KnightMario on April 11, 2012, 09:20:00 PM
it would be nice if you could go ahead and release the normal one. It's taking him awhile.
I don't want to have to release 2 versions lol

?
you have 7 metal sonics.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

the "Modern Version" has 7 versions, all merged into one upload.

Classic will be out today

sweet.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P