Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

wow they look good but i agree with LC creeeepppyyyy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


yes, yes they are

but they look good
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Come on guys, there is obviously a snake in his boot >.>

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 17, 2012, 01:46:34 AM
Come on guys, there is obviously a snake in his boot >.>
He's my favorite deputy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 17, 2012, 01:46:34 AM
Come on guys, there is obviously a snake in his boot >.>
*facepalm*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



That hack is made of win...

Buzz lightyear to the rescue.

Oh, and I'm about to test the Iron Man/Samus animations.

If all goes well, I'll release it to the vault. So all you Iron Man fans can feel like Iron Man... Instead of Samus. Woot.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 17, 2012, 02:30:34 AM

If all goes well, I'll release it to the vault. So all you Iron Man fans can feel like Iron Man... Instead of Samus. Woot.
YESH!


Your making woody? How the hell did I not notice this? Anyways I'm definitely going to download him when he is released.

Quote from: Shulk on April 17, 2012, 02:49:49 AM
Your making woody? How the hell did I not notice this? Anyways I'm definitely going to download him when he is released.
Yup.
Woody on ZSS, and Buzz on Samus

Oh... and I'm changing Captain Falcon's Down-B

To Shield Bash for Captain America users...

*goes to test Iron Man's Animations*

What I KNOW works are all the animations I did before I touched the Final Smash animations and grabs. I don't know if messing with those will go over the file size or not. It not, then I'll release it within the hour or two... I still gotta finish the last two grabs... and maybe do a Wait2 and 3

edit:

Sorry for derailing... My bad. >_>

Woody... woot!

>_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

lolol dont worry about derailing. as long as its about something that relates to any of my imports, i'm fine with it