Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 19, 2012, 05:13:46 AM #2175 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:54:30 PM by Sonicspeed
Quote from: Perogie on April 19, 2012, 03:53:13 AM
I don't imagine Jones would take very long since ShadowSnake did most of him already, so that's my vote. :P
My vote also
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 12:32:52 AM
bah same here. I just suck at taking tests. And it is an AP class... which makes it even harder.

I have a 78 for the semester... i NEED to get that up. I cant stand having a C for a semester grade in a class lol
i would sweat it if you pass its good

i know hiw you feel i have alot of AP classes
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Just got Bowser Jr back from StarWaffle... I may finish him this weekend If i get time

dfhasdlfd YES! sweet. :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just have to re-do the rig  :-\

So Bowser Jr is my next project until my break lol

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 08:52:40 PM
I just have to re-do the rig  :-\

So Bowser Jr is my next project until my break lol
Alrightt. Send me Classic Tails then :/


I'll do Classic Tails this weekend, dont worry :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 19, 2012, 09:58:11 PM
I'll do Classic Tails this weekend, dont worry :P
Alrighty. Also, jokekid said he'll T-pose Carnage :P


Finally! :yay:
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: JonTalbain3666 on April 19, 2012, 10:05:45 PM
Just then, JonTalbain3666 slowly began to worry, and the thought of tracking down Nano's location just to harass him comes to his mind.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, New OP updates

love the new OP
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



Hey Nano, what is a 1-slot boneset? Is it like having a model with for example, shorter arms but still working with the animations?
If it is what I think, how do you do it?

I guess Captain America will be without for a while...

Oh well.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.