Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

no.... Shadow means an update of my Generations import... with moving eyes, expressions, etc

there we go i think that is justifiable for another shadow because its an actually improvement not another rehash that doesn't add anything
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I love Shadow but Vector is cool as hell to use over Bowser.


Any plans for what to do for his extra shell?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 29, 2012, 09:23:38 PM
Any plans for what to do for his extra shell?

Why not have him go into a ball like sonic cept make it green?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 29, 2012, 09:31:29 PM
Why not have him go into a ball like sonic cept make it green?
That could work.
Add some spikes along it could add to the Vector feel.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Filesize is a [censored].

Okay, here are my options:
1. Use a sphere, but not facial expressions. Heres the sphere:


2. Use the facial expressions, but no sphere. (He will still be visible though)

oh yeah... and look at this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

he has 4 fingers? :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


o.o really?

*googles a pic*

i never knew that
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol nice job
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am working on the tristripper though!

I might just make everyone tristrip their models with Collada Factory for now (read the tristrips from the DAE itself instead of generating them).

Quote from: Nico on May 01, 2012, 12:10:33 AM
I am working on the tristripper though!

I might just make everyone tristrip their models with Collada Factory for now (read the tristrips from the DAE itself instead of generating them).
lol, alright. just do whatever you gotta do bro :P

Quote from: Nico on May 01, 2012, 12:10:33 AM
I am working on the tristripper though!

I might just make everyone tristrip their models with Collada Factory for now (read the tristrips from the DAE itself instead of generating them).
que?